• ligament damage

From linkin.amit@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Watson Davis on Sun Oct 25 04:41:52 2015
    On Friday, February 18, 2000 at 1:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, Watson Davis wrote:
    On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:06:48 -0800, adrianb
    <adrianNOadSPAM@beld.net.invalid> wrote:
    << snippage >>
    Good luck and be patient, Adrian B.

Adrian, in the future, please be sure to include some form of insult
    to any post to Lyle. Try to be creative. Terms like fartknocker, fartsmeller, nadgobbler, etc have already been taken.

HTH.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

Hi This is Amit from India. I was involved in a bad accident with in a bike about four month ago.My MRI results say that I have PCL Tear in left knee.With the help of

rehabilitation exercises now I can walk slowly without knee instability.But I still get pain when the knee is under stress, ie, walking up and down stairs, walking

down hill. Not much confidence in knee.
    Although I have met some of the patient with ACL injury. they said like after the operation , they are perfectly fine. Unfortunately I could not met any PCL injured

person. Or may be that is a rare injury....

I have consulted many doctors . Some doc says it will be ok by the time , but some says this-PCL is very important to operate.So I am confused what to do ..? Also I

have read that PCL Treatment is controversial as there are many methods,each with their own benefits.

I am wondering if anyone of you can suggest how and what treatment is best for PCL ligament. Any Related information will be really helpful.

Needed your prompt Reply.

-Amit

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)