• Internet of Things (IoT) Training, Learning, Networking - FREE PREVIEW

From Amit Ahuja@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 31 02:15:50 2016
    Dear All,

I am an aspiring entrepreneur & after spending more than a decade in Singapore, moved to India 3 weeks back supporting new innovation ideas globally. I am currently organising an online Internet of Things (IoT) training event in collaboration with Amos
    Innovations Singapore.
    Internet of Things (IoT) Training, Learning, Networking - FREE PREVIEW EVENT - April 3rd, 6PM to 7 PM IST.

Please join the Global IoTpreneurs meetup group below and also please DO confirm your attendance for the event.

http://www.meetup.com/Global-Internet-of-Things-IoT-Entrepreneurs-Techpreneurs/events/229781964/

Trainer: Manish Jadav, Amos Innovations Group, Singapore. He is a Singaporean Indian with more than 18 years experience in IT Consulting, Hardware, Software, Internet of Things, Research & Analytics etc to name a few. He also runs his hardware, software &
    innovations consulting business in Singapore from last 3 years.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND: IT experienced professionals / Aspiring IT Professionals, Engineering students, IT / Electronics / Mechanical / Manufacturing / Automative/Logistics: Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Startups etc.

Note: There is a limit of 25 attendees. So please help block your seats on the meetup group before April 2nd (SAT), 6PM IST.

The meeting invite will be shared with you by April 2nd (SAT), 7 PM IST.

I am also organising a 10-12 hrs extensive practical Internet of Things IoT training starting April 16th at a very very nominal fees of INR 5,000 or SG 110 for first 500 trainees only. Please contact amitahuja.sg@gmail.com or call +91 8130 415368 to
    register by April 6th.

Hope to see you all there.

Thanks
    Amit Ahuja
    +91 8130 415368

In collaboration with Amos Innovations, Singapore

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)