• Lawsuits aganist EMS and other services

From daniel anderson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 6 20:45:28 2015
    we have had a few lawsuits against EMS and other emergency and police services like:
    Peter and Dorothy Tracas against the Arizona Department of Public Safety in 1992- case was dismissed
    Shulman vs. Group W Productions Inc-Shulman got a partial victory in that case but the media also got a partial victory too
    San Diego case-woman was giving birth had baby taken away because of cocaine in system case was dismissed
    I can't remember any other cases but those are the ones I remember

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From daniel anderson@21:1/5 to daniel anderson on Wed Oct 7 11:34:24 2015
    On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 11:45:28 PM UTC-4, daniel anderson wrote:
    we have had a few lawsuits against EMS and other emergency and police services like:
    Peter and Dorothy Tracas against the Arizona Department of Public Safety in 1992- case was dismissed
    Shulman vs. Group W Productions Inc-Shulman got a partial victory in that case but the media also got a partial victory too
    San Diego case-woman was giving birth had baby taken away because of cocaine in system case was dismissed

I remember the first one.. the SWAT team was banging on the door(this was from watching "On Scene: Emergency Response") and they kept saying "Police, search warrant" for like 20 seconds then they said "Put the gun down!" the guy aimed at them and they
    fired and he was killed that was very sad of course I remember the Shulman one(different "On Scene" episode.. they were flying with Mercy Air) that was the bigger one but the one with the Arizona drug dealer seems to have stuck with me for a long time
    if you remember the TV show "China Beach"(was about the Vietnam War-that show was on around the same time as "On Scene") there was a character named "Cherry" who died when a mortar attack took place during the Tet Offensive

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From daniel anderson@21:1/5 to daniel anderson on Mon Oct 19 18:01:40 2015
    On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 11:45:28 PM UTC-4, daniel anderson wrote:
    I also remember NBC got into trouble with the Miller family after their dad died of a heart attack the wife was watching a soap opera a few days later and stumbled across a promotional segment that showed her husband dying she screamed and turned off the
    TV set I do not blame her! that reminds me of the Shulman case too

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05