• Young People Are Now Dying Following The Experimental Johnson And Johns

From Andrew W@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 26 00:47:29 2021
    XPost: alt.atheism, alt.politics.usa.misc, talk.politics.drugs
    XPost: talk.politics.medicine

https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/young-people-are-now-dying-following-the-experimental-johnson-and-johnson-covid-injections.html

Reports are now surfacing of people dying following the recently authorized Johnson and Johnson experimental COVID shots here in the United States.

The Johnson and Johnson experimental COVID “vaccine” is not an mRNA “vaccine,” it is an “adenovirus” vaccine, but like mRNA vaccines, there are
    currently no approved adenovirus vaccines in the market, although the
    military has used experimental adenovirus vaccines that are not FDA
    approved.

So by getting the FDA to issue an EUA, which they did on February 27th,
    Johnson and Johnson can now test their experimental vaccine on the public as part of their Phase 3 trials.

The vaccine is being produced in Belgium, by the same company that in the
    past produced the anthrax vaccine that destroyed the lives of so many
    military personnel.

The COVID Blog published two stories today that are among the first deaths following the Johnson and Johnson experimental COVID injections: 32-year-old New York stagehand Benjamin Goodman, and 25-year-old Connecticut educator Desirée Penrod.

Benjamin Goodman: 32-Year-Old New York Stagehand Dead 24 Hours After Johnson
    & Johnson Viral Vector Shot
    The Food and Drug Administration authorized the Janssen
    Pharmaceuticals/Johnson & Johnson viral vector shot for emergency use on February 27. It has now claimed the life of a promising young professional.

Mr. Benjamin Goodman went to a Walgreens pop-up COVID-19 “vaccine” clinic in
    Chelsea, New York on Saturday, March 13. He received the experimental
    Johnson & Johnson viral vector shot, according to his stepmother Pamela Goodman.

Benjamin texted his father, Jeff Goodman, and told him he received the shot. The family was not happy to hear the news. Soon thereafter, Benjamin had a severe headache and started feeling ill. He fell asleep, hoping the symptoms would pass after some rest.

Mr. Goodman woke up at 1 a.m. with a high fever and chills. His fiancée, Lindsay Janisse, was awakened to Mr. Goodman having seizures at 4 a.m.. Ms. Janisse called 911 as Mr. Goodman went into cardiac arrest.

Paramedics tried, unsuccessfully, to revive him on the scene. Mr. Goodman
    was rushed to a nearby Mount Sinai Hospital. But he was pronounced dead at
    6:05 a.m. Sunday morning, March 14.

His mother did not mince words as to what happened to her son.

Mr. Goodman was a member of Local One International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees. He worked behind-the-scenes on several NBC and CBS shows.

Mr. Goodman was recently accepted into the Michigan State University MBA program, and planned to enroll this fall. He and Lindsay planned to marry on June 25, 2022. A GoFundMe page is collecting donations for funeral and other costs.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Malcolm McMahon@21:1/5 to Andrew W on Thu Mar 25 14:16:33 2021

"Andrew W" <spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote: >https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/young-people-are-now-dying-following-the-experimental-johnson-and-johnson-covid-injections.html

Reports are now surfacing of people dying following the recently authorized >Johnson and Johnson experimental COVID shots here in the United States.

Wheres the young people dying _before_ getting the vaccination goes pretty unreported.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Thu Mar 25 17:38:22 2021

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:47:29 +1100, "Andrew W"
    <spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/young-people-are-now-dying-following-the-experimental-johnson-and-johnson-covid-injections.html

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the 'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20
    articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil doings....oings, oings, oings.

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Libtard@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 25 10:55:48 2021

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 17:38:22 +0100, Malte Runz <nobodys@busine.ss>
    wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:47:29 +1100, "Andrew W" ><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >doings....oings, oings, oings.

Is Billy your hero?

--

THE OFFICIAL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD VOTE WRANGLER

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew W@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Fri Mar 26 09:22:13 2021

"Malte Runz" wrote in message news:kpep5g593lmj8uru7jlsitv3ka1nju67cv@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:47:29 +1100, "Andrew W" ><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption in the world.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew@21:1/5 to Andrew W on Thu Mar 25 17:43:59 2021

"Andrew W" wrote in message news:s3j2g8$dqr$1@dont-email.me...
    "Malte Runz" wrote:
    "Andrew W" wrote:

articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption in the world.

He is an atheist. I find that, in general, most of them
    believe what they are told by the 'main stream media',
    and will do ~ what they recommend.

Such as receiving one of these experimental vaccines.

Although not having been ~officially approved~ by the
    FDA, and having caused so much human suffering.. in
    injuries and deaths, as in the sad case you just cited.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Fri Mar 26 09:45:56 2021

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:22:13 +1100, "Andrew W"

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >news:kpep5g593lmj8uru7jlsitv3ka1nju67cv@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:47:29 +1100, "Andrew W" >><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption in the >world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates want
    to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe
    there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't
    think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over.

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew W@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Fri Mar 26 21:36:28 2021

"Malte Runz" wrote in message news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:22:13 +1100, "Andrew W" ><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>news:kpep5g593lmj8uru7jlsitv3ka1nju67cv@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:47:29 +1100, "Andrew W" >>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the 'home' >>>page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption in
    the
    world.

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and long established iceberg. Corruption in this world has existed hidden from the common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least familiar with communism and the many other oppressive regimes?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Fri Mar 26 14:08:01 2021

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:36:28 +1100, "Andrew W"

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:22:13 +1100, "Andrew W" >><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>news:kpep5g593lmj8uru7jlsitv3ka1nju67cv@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:47:29 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the 'home' >>>>page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>>doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption in >>>the
    world.

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and long >established iceberg. ...

Only established in your circles.

... Corruption in this world has existed hidden from the
    common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least familiar >with communism and the many other oppressive regimes?

Again, why do you believe I'm ignorant of those things? Because I
    don't believe Bill Gates is planting micro chips in everybody?

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew W@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Sat Mar 27 08:58:15 2021

"Malte Runz" wrote in message news:numr5gl4fkg30sbcni9gpko9lrs0pimn55@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:36:28 +1100, "Andrew W" ><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:22:13 +1100, "Andrew W" >>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>news:kpep5g593lmj8uru7jlsitv3ka1nju67cv@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:47:29 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the 'home' >>>>>page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>>>doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption in >>>>the
    world.

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and long >>established iceberg. ...

Obviously you've been living in a cave.

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>familiar
    with communism and the many other oppressive regimes?

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the big picture.
    Do you know about corruption in banking and stock markets?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Sat Mar 27 00:56:51 2021

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:58:15 +1100, "Andrew W"

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >news:numr5gl4fkg30sbcni9gpko9lrs0pimn55@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:36:28 +1100, "Andrew W" >><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:22:13 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>news:kpep5g593lmj8uru7jlsitv3ka1nju67cv@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:47:29 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the 'home' >>>>>>page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>>>>doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption in >>>>>the
    world.

to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and wants >>>>to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over.

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and long >>>established iceberg. ...

I'm quite certain that I've seen more of the world than you have.

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>>familiar

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the big >picture.

Super They, and above them there's Mega They. Got it.

What? Really! Corruption in the financial sector! I had absolutely no
    idea. How could they!!! But thanks to a bunch of conspiracy kooks on
    the internet they are now being exposed.

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bobbie Sellers@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Fri Mar 26 19:31:21 2021

On 3/26/21 4:56 PM, Malte Runz wrote:
    On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:58:15 +1100, "Andrew W" <spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message
    news:numr5gl4fkg30sbcni9gpko9lrs0pimn55@4ax.com...

news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

news:kpep5g593lmj8uru7jlsitv3ka1nju67cv@4ax.com...

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the 'home' >>>>>>> page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>> articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>>>>> doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption in >>>>>> the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates want >>>>> to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and wants >>>>> to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and long >>>> established iceberg. ...

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least
    familiar

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the big
    picture.

Actually there is what a sane person would call
    corruption in the world of Very High Finance but Andrew W,
    is a Q-anon follower from everything he bothers to type in
    his Trollilng of the newsgroups. That takes him out of
    the sane category in my opinion and leaves him to be
    nothing but a Trump Q-cultist.

bliss - “Nearly any fool can use a Linux computer. Many do.” After all
    here I am...

--
    bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew W@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Sat Mar 27 15:49:17 2021

"Malte Runz" wrote in message news:bass5g5r9c62upqb04ct9hkcv9q0djs6lu@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:58:15 +1100, "Andrew W" ><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>news:numr5gl4fkg30sbcni9gpko9lrs0pimn55@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:36:28 +1100, "Andrew W" >>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>>articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>>>>>doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption >>>>>>in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates want >>>>>to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and wants >>>>>to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>>there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>>think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over.

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and long >>>>established iceberg. ...

Seeing tourist sights doesn't count. How many people have you heard from who worked in the CIA or military special forces?

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>>>familiar

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the big >>picture.

You are as clueless as anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew W@21:1/5 to Bobbie Sellers on Sat Mar 27 15:52:30 2021

"Bobbie Sellers" wrote in message news:s3m5dq$jpj$1@dont-email.me...

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>> 'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>>> articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>>>>>> doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption >>>>>>> in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates want >>>>>> to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and
    wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>>> there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>>> think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over. >>>>>>

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and
    long
    established iceberg. ...

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least
    familiar

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the
    big
    picture.

Wrong again. I don't follow Q.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Sat Mar 27 10:28:38 2021

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W"

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>>> 'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>>>> articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>>>>>>> doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption >>>>>>>> in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates want >>>>>>> to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and >>>>>>> wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>>>> there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>>>> think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over. >>>>>>>

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and >>>>>> long
    established iceberg. ...

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>>>>> familiar

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the
    big
    picture.

You're on the record saying that 'some of the stuff he puts out is
    true'. But you are a 'follower' of the Q way of thinking.

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Sat Mar 27 10:25:20 2021

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:49:17 +1100, "Andrew W"

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >news:bass5g5r9c62upqb04ct9hkcv9q0djs6lu@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:58:15 +1100, "Andrew W" >><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>news:numr5gl4fkg30sbcni9gpko9lrs0pimn55@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:36:28 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>>'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>>>articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>>>>>>doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption >>>>>>>in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates want >>>>>>to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and wants >>>>>>to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>>>there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>>>think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over.

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and long >>>>>established iceberg. ...

Seeing tourist sights doesn't count. ...

You have no idea what I did when abroad.

... How many people have you heard from who
    worked in the CIA or military special forces?

None in person. But I met a Vietnam vet, who claimed that the US had
    used nuclear bombs there. It was an amicable situation so I didn't let
    him know what I thought about that, and he would always be able to
    play the 'were you there card?'. That doesn't make it real, though.

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>>>>familiar

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the big >>>picture.

You believe in remote viewing into the future, and in UFO's. I really
    don't need to take lessons from you.

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew W@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Sat Mar 27 21:35:29 2021

"Malte Runz" wrote in message news:cftt5g9udj3uaukojr6nh6bblv9vaqs516@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W" ><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>>>> 'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>>>>> articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his >>>>>>>>>> evil
    doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any
    corruption
    in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates >>>>>>>> want
    to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and >>>>>>>> wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>>>>> there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>>>>> think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over. >>>>>>>>

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and >>>>>>> long
    established iceberg. ...

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>>>>>> familiar

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the >>>>> big
    picture.

That's different to one who goes by everything Q says. I don't.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew W@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Sat Mar 27 21:52:30 2021

"Malte Runz" wrote in message news:2ktt5gl8esdceoj9fmsqua4hgiac1hdprs@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:49:17 +1100, "Andrew W" ><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>news:bass5g5r9c62upqb04ct9hkcv9q0djs6lu@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:58:15 +1100, "Andrew W" >>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>news:numr5gl4fkg30sbcni9gpko9lrs0pimn55@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:36:28 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>>news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>>>'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>>>>articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>>>>>>>doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption >>>>>>>>in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates want >>>>>>>to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and >>>>>>>wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>>>>there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>>>>think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over. >>>>>>>

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and >>>>>>long
    established iceberg. ...

I think you basically just go on what sounds possible to you. But you don't know what's possible and what's been done by our governments and military. I do.

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>>>>>familiar

Again, why do you believe I'm ignorant of those things? Because I >>>>>don't believe Bill Gates is planting micro chips in everybody?

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the >>>>big
    picture.

What? Really! Corruption in the financial sector! I had absolutely no >>>idea. How could they!!! But thanks to a bunch of conspiracy kooks on

I have confirmation from many people involved in remote viewing. People like Courtney Brown and The Farsight Institute, Russell Targ, Harold Puthoff,
    Ingo Swann etc. from the Stanford Research Institute.

The US military itself spent millions (or billions) of dollars on remote viewing programs over many years. The Russian government did also. Why would they do that if it's bogus? They were successful in seeing military secrets
    of the other side.

There is a lot you don't know about how the universe works. Everything is
    made of energy. Time doesn't exist in the forth dimension and up. It's just
    a restrictive concept in the 3rd dimension. The human mind can shift to
    higher dimensions using various techniques.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Sat Mar 27 17:46:48 2021

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:35:29 +1100, "Andrew W"

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >news:cftt5g9udj3uaukojr6nh6bblv9vaqs516@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W" >><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>>>>> 'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>>>>>> articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his >>>>>>>>>>> evil

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any
    corruption
    in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates >>>>>>>>> want
    to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and >>>>>>>>> wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>>>>>> there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>>>>>> think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over. >>>>>>>>>

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and >>>>>>>> long
    established iceberg. ...

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>>>>>>> familiar

Again, why do you believe I'm ignorant of those things? Because I >>>>>>> don't believe Bill Gates is planting micro chips in everybody?

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the >>>>>> big
    picture.

What? Really! Corruption in the financial sector! I had absolutely no >>>>> idea. How could they!!! But thanks to a bunch of conspiracy kooks on >>>>> the internet they are now being exposed.

You do realize it's all just made up, right?

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Sat Mar 27 18:40:04 2021

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W"

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >news:2ktt5gl8esdceoj9fmsqua4hgiac1hdprs@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:49:17 +1100, "Andrew W" >><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>news:bass5g5r9c62upqb04ct9hkcv9q0djs6lu@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:58:15 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>news:numr5gl4fkg30sbcni9gpko9lrs0pimn55@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:36:28 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>>>news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>>>>'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>>>>>articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his evil >>>>>>>>>>doings....oings, oings, oings.

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any corruption >>>>>>>>>in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates want >>>>>>>>to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and >>>>>>>>wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>>>>>there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>>>>>think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over. >>>>>>>>

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and >>>>>>>long
    established iceberg. ...

I think you basically just go on what sounds possible to you. But you don't >know what's possible and what's been done by our governments and military. I >do.

Just because things are possible, even plausible, doesn't mean that it
    is real. It's the rationale of space denying flat Earthers. 'All we
    see could have been made using CGI, so therefore it's all fake!'.

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>>>>>>familiar

Again, why do you believe I'm ignorant of those things? Because I >>>>>>don't believe Bill Gates is planting micro chips in everybody?

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the >>>>>big
    picture.

What? Really! Corruption in the financial sector! I had absolutely no >>>>idea. How could they!!! But thanks to a bunch of conspiracy kooks on >>>>the internet they are now being exposed.

I have confirmation from many people involved in remote viewing. ...

Many are involved in Astrology. Means nothing at all.

... People like
    Courtney Brown and The Farsight Institute, ...

[giggles]

... Russell Targ, Harold Puthoff,

1. the astro twins
    2. susan miller
    3. chani nicholas
    4. annabel gat
    5. debbie frank
    6. jessica lanyadoo
    7. aliza kelly
    8. rebecca gordon
    9. sally brompton
    And many more. All famous astrologers. https://www.dandelionchandelier.com/2020/02/07/most-influential-astrologers/

The US military itself spent millions (or billions) of dollars on remote >viewing programs over many years. The Russian government did also. Why would >they do that if it's bogus? ...

'Spent', 'did'. Past tense. https://www.straightdope.com/21342864/did-the-u-s-government-fund-psychic-research

"... Over a period of more than 20 years, the CIA and Pentagon spent approximately $20 million to study and employ numerous "psychics."
    They were supposed to help track down terrorists, find hostages, help
    anti-drug activities, etc. Experiments were conducted on precognition, clairvoyance, and remote viewing.
    You are correct that the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) was
    involved. Apparently, this project began with help from Russell Targ
    and Harold Putthoff, who had previously "tested" Uri Gellerthat
    should tell you something right off the bat.
    Why does it seem so difficult to have an objective, scientific
    experiment to look at claims of psychic power? Why do we always hear
    anecdotal tales about the great successes of "psychics," which, all
    too often, turn out to be exaggerated, misleading, or even completely
    untrue? Again in this case, we saw the problems that so often raise
    their ugly heads with studies of psychic powerpoor control,
    methodological flaws, and too much subjectivity."

I have no idea why any money at all was ever spent on programs like
    that, and I seriously doubt that any nation is doing it. North Korea,
    maybe.

... They were successful in seeing military secrets
    of the other side.

You seriously think that I'm going to accept a wild claim like that
    without any evidence at all? But I'm not going to ask for it. You'll
    link to a youtuber saying the same you do, and he won't have any
    evidence either. Let's just say I think it bullshit.

There is a lot you don't know about how the universe works. ...

Tons! But I listen to the scientists and stay as far away as possible
    from the pseudo science you consume in unhealthy amounts.

... Everything is
    made of energy. ...

'10, 9, 8, 7 ...'

... Time doesn't exist in the forth dimension and up.

'Ignition sequence start'

... It's just
    a restrictive concept in the 3rd dimension.

'4, 3, 2, 1, lift off'

... The human mind can shift to

'We have lift off!'

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Peter Pan@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Sun Mar 28 02:26:51 2021

Malte Runz <nobodys@busine.ss> wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W" <spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

You believe in remote viewing into the future, and in UFO's. I really >>don't need to take lessons from you.

... People like

[giggles]

1. the astro twins
    2. susan miller
    3. chani nicholas
    4. annabel gat
    5. debbie frank
    6. jessica lanyadoo
    7. aliza kelly
    8. rebecca gordon
    9. sally brompton
    And many more. All famous astrologers. https://www.dandelionchandelier.com/2020/02/07/most-influential-astrologers/

There have even been famous Usenet kooks who were
    astrologers. The good folks at alt.astrology remember
    him well.

The US military itself spent millions (or billions) of dollars on remote >viewing programs over many years. The Russian government did also. Why would >they do that if it's bogus? ...

'Spent', 'did'. Past tense. https://www.straightdope.com/21342864/did-the-u-s-government-fund-psychic-research

"... Over a period of more than 20 years, the CIA and Pentagon spent approximately $20 million to study and employ numerous "psychics."
    They were supposed to help track down terrorists, find hostages, help anti-drug activities, etc. Experiments were conducted on precognition, clairvoyance, and remote viewing.
    experiment to look at claims of psychic power? Why do we always hear anecdotal tales about the great successes of "psychics," which, all

maybe.

The Americans had intel that the Soviets were using
    psychic spies to sniff out information. This was high
    stakes business, and they wanted to make sure they didn't
    get left behind. Targ & Puthoff were apparently good
    salesmen, if not sooper psychics.

In hindsight it seems absurd. But in the middle of Cold
    War paranoia, it looked like looming disaster if the USSR
    got it and we didn't.

The fact that the program ended tells you all you need to
    know. Courtney Brown, Swann and Puthoff were later
    sometimes-guests on the Art Bell show, which also tells
    you something.

<snip Andrew W falling off the deep end>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew W@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Sun Mar 28 08:35:59 2021

"Malte Runz" wrote in message news:maou5gdpb0u65npupocgheij0v5r948dbl@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:35:29 +1100, "Andrew W" ><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>news:cftt5g9udj3uaukojr6nh6bblv9vaqs516@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W" >>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>>>>>> 'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to >>>>>>>>>>>> 20
    articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his >>>>>>>>>>>> evil

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any >>>>>>>>>>> corruption
    in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates >>>>>>>>>> want
    to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and >>>>>>>>>> wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must >>>>>>>>>> believe

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I >>>>>>>>>> don't
    think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and >>>>>>>>>> over.

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and >>>>>>>>> long
    established iceberg. ...

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at >>>>>>>>> least
    familiar

Again, why do you believe I'm ignorant of those things? Because I >>>>>>>> don't believe Bill Gates is planting micro chips in everybody? >>>>>>>>

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at >>>>>>> the
    big
    picture.

What? Really! Corruption in the financial sector! I had absolutely no >>>>>> idea. How could they!!! But thanks to a bunch of conspiracy kooks on >>>>>> the internet they are now being exposed.

Illogical. Millions of people around the world cannot make up exactly the
    same things. Physical experiences are not fantasies.
    You just make assumptions and judgements based on your own prejudices. You
    are trying to argue from a place of ignorance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Sat Mar 27 23:14:03 2021

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:35:59 +1100, "Andrew W"

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >news:maou5gdpb0u65npupocgheij0v5r948dbl@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:35:29 +1100, "Andrew W" >><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>news:cftt5g9udj3uaukojr6nh6bblv9vaqs516@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Bobbie Sellers" wrote in message news:s3m5dq$jpj$1@dont-email.me... >>>>>

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>>>>>>> 'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to >>>>>>>>>>>>> 20
    articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his >>>>>>>>>>>>> evil

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any >>>>>>>>>>>> corruption
    in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates >>>>>>>>>>> want
    to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and >>>>>>>>>>> wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must >>>>>>>>>>> believe

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I >>>>>>>>>>> don't
    think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and >>>>>>>>>>> over.

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and >>>>>>>>>> long
    established iceberg. ...

I'm quite certain that I've seen more of the world than you have. >>>>>>>

common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at >>>>>>>>>> least
    familiar

Again, why do you believe I'm ignorant of those things? Because I >>>>>>>>> don't believe Bill Gates is planting micro chips in everybody? >>>>>>>>>

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at >>>>>>>> the
    big
    picture.

What? Really! Corruption in the financial sector! I had absolutely no >>>>>>> idea. How could they!!! But thanks to a bunch of conspiracy kooks on >>>>>>> the internet they are now being exposed.

You're on the record saying that 'some of the stuff he puts out is >>>>true'. But you are a 'follower' of the Q way of thinking.

Illogical. Millions of people around the world cannot make up exactly the >same things. ...

I'm talking about 'QAnon drops'.

... Physical experiences are not fantasies.

Fantasies about physical experiences. There is no child eating, Satan-worshipping cabal running Trump out of office, or what ever
    their big plan is supposed to be.

You just make assumptions and judgements based on your own prejudices. You >are trying to argue from a place of ignorance.

Lat time I asked you didn't provide examples of a prediction made by
    QAnon that was true. How about this time?

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew W@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Sun Mar 28 10:39:18 2021

"Malte Runz" wrote in message news:luav5gts6hm0g5a8c2l8r6ejvp8cd83ndl@4ax.com...

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:35:59 +1100, "Andrew W" ><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>news:maou5gdpb0u65npupocgheij0v5r948dbl@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:35:29 +1100, "Andrew W" >>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>news:cftt5g9udj3uaukojr6nh6bblv9vaqs516@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

You're on the record saying that 'some of the stuff he puts out is >>>>>true'. But you are a 'follower' of the Q way of thinking.

Illogical. Millions of people around the world cannot make up exactly the >>same things. ...

Why? Relatively few people follow Q drops. They are too vague, general and cryptic. They are only designed to do what I have been doing, getting people
    to research for themselves. You have to take responsibility for your life.

Fantasies about physical experiences. There is no child eating, >Satan-worshipping cabal running Trump out of office, or what ever

Ok you just keep burying your head in the sand while the governments,
    including in your country, use your money to keep doing things behind your back.

You just make assumptions and judgements based on your own prejudices. You >>are trying to argue from a place of ignorance.

Find someone who follows QAnon.

A lot that happens is behind the scenes and not seen by the general public. They are military operations. So how would you know what predictions don't
    come true?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew W@21:1/5 to Malte Runz on Sun Mar 28 10:33:10 2021

"Malte Runz" wrote in message news:qcou5gd3n59saempog6fq0tomqtu8eb873@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W" ><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>news:2ktt5gl8esdceoj9fmsqua4hgiac1hdprs@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:49:17 +1100, "Andrew W" >>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>news:bass5g5r9c62upqb04ct9hkcv9q0djs6lu@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:58:15 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>>news:numr5gl4fkg30sbcni9gpko9lrs0pimn55@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:36:28 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>>>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>>>>news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>>>>>'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>>>>>>articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his >>>>>>>>>>>evil

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any >>>>>>>>>>corruption
    in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates >>>>>>>>>want
    to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and >>>>>>>>>wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>>>>>>there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>>>>>>think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over. >>>>>>>>>

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and >>>>>>>>long
    established iceberg. ...

used nuclear bombs there. It was an amicable situation so I didn't let >>>him know what I thought about that, and he would always be able to

I think you basically just go on what sounds possible to you. But you
    don't
    know what's possible and what's been done by our governments and military. >>I
    do.

is real.

Duh, I know that. I go by witness accounts and testimonies.

It's the rationale of space denying flat Earthers. 'All we

You seem to have a simplistic cuckoo clock mind.

... Corruption in this world has existed hidden from the >>>>>>>>common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>>>>>>>familiar

Again, why do you believe I'm ignorant of those things? Because I >>>>>>>don't believe Bill Gates is planting micro chips in everybody?

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the >>>>>>big
    picture.

What? Really! Corruption in the financial sector! I had absolutely no >>>>>idea. How could they!!! But thanks to a bunch of conspiracy kooks on >>>>>the internet they are now being exposed.

You believe in remote viewing into the future, and in UFO's. I really >>>don't need to take lessons from you.

Apples and oranges.

... People like

[giggles]

1. the astro twins
    2. susan miller
    3. chani nicholas
    4. annabel gat
    5. debbie frank
    6. jessica lanyadoo
    7. aliza kelly
    8. rebecca gordon
    9. sally brompton
    And many more. All famous astrologers. >https://www.dandelionchandelier.com/2020/02/07/most-influential-astrologers/

Why try to bring astrology into this?

The US military itself spent millions (or billions) of dollars on remote >>viewing programs over many years. The Russian government did also. Why >>would
    they do that if it's bogus? ...

'Spent', 'did'. Past tense. >https://www.straightdope.com/21342864/did-the-u-s-government-fund-psychic-research

Yes the 'official' word is they stopped the research, but that's only what
    they tell the public. Do you think the military tells every yokel its
    secrets? Get a clue.

"... Over a period of more than 20 years, the CIA and Pentagon spent >approximately $20 million to study and employ numerous "psychics."
    They were supposed to help track down terrorists, find hostages, help >anti-drug activities, etc. Experiments were conducted on precognition, >clairvoyance, and remote viewing.
    and Harold Putthoff, who had previously "tested" Uri Geller–that
    experiment to look at claims of psychic power? Why do we always hear >anecdotal tales about the great successes of "psychics," which, all
    their ugly heads with studies of psychic power–poor control,

maybe.

There is a lot you don't know about or understand.

of the other side.

without any evidence at all?

Of course not, I don't expect you to. You misunderstand my purpose. It
    is not to just plop evidence for everything in everyone's lap, that would be impossible, it is to get people to question and then seek the answers for themselves.

But I'm not going to ask for it. You'll

You are slowly learning. Youtube and websites are not evidence vending machines. You have to research and put all the pieces together yourself like others have, but your prejudices, cynicism and laziness stand in your way.

You mean the mainstream scientists who are told that they will lose their grants if they don't say what the establishments dictate?
    Many scientists have told the truth.

... Everything is
    made of energy. ...

'10, 9, 8, 7 ...'

... It's just

'4, 3, 2, 1, lift off'

'We have lift off!'

You are cuckoo.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mitchell Holman@21:1/5 to Andrew W on Sat Mar 27 20:39:58 2021

"Andrew W" <spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in news:s3o8g1$jcn$1@dont-email.me:

Illogical. Millions of people around the world cannot make up exactly
    the same things.

Wrong. Every culture has stories of dragons,
    from Polynesians to Mayans to Chinese to Vikings
    to Africans to the Bible. Does that mean dragons
    exist?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Sun Mar 28 11:10:26 2021

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:39:18 +1100, "Andrew W"

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >news:luav5gts6hm0g5a8c2l8r6ejvp8cd83ndl@4ax.com...

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:35:59 +1100, "Andrew W" >><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>news:maou5gdpb0u65npupocgheij0v5r948dbl@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:35:29 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>news:cftt5g9udj3uaukojr6nh6bblv9vaqs516@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

You're on the record saying that 'some of the stuff he puts out is >>>>>>true'. But you are a 'follower' of the Q way of thinking.

Illogical. Millions of people around the world cannot make up exactly the >>>same things. ...

Why? ...

Because we were talking about you having said that you think some of
    the things Q drops are true. I can probably find the post if you want
    me to.

... Relatively few people follow Q drops. They are too vague, general and
    cryptic. They are only designed to do what I have been doing, getting people >to research for themselves. You have to take responsibility for your life.

I'm sixty years old. I already know how that works. I lived through
    Erich von Dniken, Uri Geller, Moonlanding deniers, engines running on
    water, UFO's en mas, 9-11 truthers, Illuminati, crystal healing,
    floating monks, perpetual motion machines creating energy out of thin
    air, Hitler is still alive and on and on. QAnon is nothing new.

Fantasies about physical experiences. There is no child eating, >>Satan-worshipping cabal running Trump out of office, or what ever

Ok you just keep burying your head in the sand while the governments, >including in your country, use your money to keep doing things behind your >back.

It's all in your head. I can see it from here.

You just make assumptions and judgements based on your own prejudices. You >>>are trying to argue from a place of ignorance.

Find someone who follows QAnon.

I'm asking you, because you said you believe some of it.

A lot that happens is behind the scenes and not seen by the general public. >They are military operations. So how would you know what predictions don't >come true?

I can't, but you're the one saying some of it is true, and I'm asking
    you about that. How do you know what has come true or not?

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Malte Runz@21:1/5 to spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au on Sun Mar 28 11:55:01 2021

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:33:10 +1100, "Andrew W"

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >news:qcou5gd3n59saempog6fq0tomqtu8eb873@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:52:30 +1100, "Andrew W" >><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>news:2ktt5gl8esdceoj9fmsqua4hgiac1hdprs@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:49:17 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>news:bass5g5r9c62upqb04ct9hkcv9q0djs6lu@4ax.com...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:58:15 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>>>news:numr5gl4fkg30sbcni9gpko9lrs0pimn55@4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:36:28 +1100, "Andrew W" >>>>>>>><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

"Malte Runz" wrote in message >>>>>>>>>news:vu6r5gd47tj3l4col710ps3brebvl11aok@4ax.com...

I'd never heard of the site 'Humans are Free', so I went to the >>>>>>>>>>>>'home'
    page to get an idea what they're all about. There are links to 20 >>>>>>>>>>>>articles or posts and six of them are about Bill Gates and his >>>>>>>>>>>>evil

Malte Runz, who's so naive he doesn't believe there's any >>>>>>>>>>>corruption
    in
    the
    world.

You're basically saying that if I don't believe that Bill Gates >>>>>>>>>>want
    to depopulate the world, is implanting microchips in people, and >>>>>>>>>>wants
    to reign supreme with his Rockefeller buddies, then I must believe >>>>>>>>>>there is no corruption in the world.

Are you familiar with the term 'false dichotomy? Honestly, I don't >>>>>>>>>>think you can grasp the concept, because you use it over and over. >>>>>>>>>>

Bill Gates and others merely represent the tip of a very large and >>>>>>>>>long
    established iceberg. ...

None in person. But I met a Vietnam vet, who claimed that the US had >>>>used nuclear bombs there. It was an amicable situation so I didn't let >>>>him know what I thought about that, and he would always be able to

I think you basically just go on what sounds possible to you. But you >>>don't
    know what's possible and what's been done by our governments and military. >>>I
    do.

is real.

Duh, I know that. I go by witness accounts and testimonies.

I see. That explains a lot. Random dude makes up shit. You like it.
    You believe it. It is now a fact. Testimonies are not facts, and facts
    is what I like to see.

It's the rationale of space denying flat Earthers. 'All we

You seem to have a simplistic cuckoo clock mind.

You haven't heard a Flat Earther make that argument? It's all they
    have, and you're right there beside them.

(You're going to prove me right further down*)

... Corruption in this world has existed hidden from the >>>>>>>>>common population for centuries and millennia. Are you not at least >>>>>>>>>familiar

Again, why do you believe I'm ignorant of those things? Because I >>>>>>>>don't believe Bill Gates is planting micro chips in everybody?

Forget about Bill gates. He's a small time player/stooge. Look at the >>>>>>>big
    picture.

What? Really! Corruption in the financial sector! I had absolutely no >>>>>>idea. How could they!!! But thanks to a bunch of conspiracy kooks on >>>>>>the internet they are now being exposed.

You believe in remote viewing into the future, and in UFO's. I really >>>>don't need to take lessons from you.

Apples and oranges.

Both cases of fruit!

... People like

[giggles]

1. the astro twins
    2. susan miller
    3. chani nicholas
    4. annabel gat
    5. debbie frank
    6. jessica lanyadoo
    7. aliza kelly
    8. rebecca gordon
    9. sally brompton
    And many more. All famous astrologers. >>https://www.dandelionchandelier.com/2020/02/07/most-influential-astrologers/ >>

Why try to bring astrology into this?

Because your list of remote viewing believers is irrelevant. I could
    have picked any topic and provided a list of proponents. Doesn't make
    the thing true.

The US military itself spent millions (or billions) of dollars on remote >>>viewing programs over many years. The Russian government did also. Why >>>would
    they do that if it's bogus? ...

'Spent', 'did'. Past tense. >>https://www.straightdope.com/21342864/did-the-u-s-government-fund-psychic-research

Yes the 'official' word is they stopped the research, but that's only what >they tell the public. ...

(*)

'That's what They want you to believe!!!' You sound like a parody of a conspiracy theorist.

... Do you think the military tells every yokel its
    secrets? Get a clue.

How do you know that it is still going on? Because somebody, who you
    choose to believe, says so. How does he know? I'll let you in on a
    little secret... He doesn't know either, but you guys love to think
    that you know things the rest of us don't. Makes you feel special and important, and, I'm speculating here, superior.

"... Over a period of more than 20 years, the CIA and Pentagon spent >>approximately $20 million to study and employ numerous "psychics."
    They were supposed to help track down terrorists, find hostages, help >>anti-drug activities, etc. Experiments were conducted on precognition, >>clairvoyance, and remote viewing.
    experiment to look at claims of psychic power? Why do we always hear >>anecdotal tales about the great successes of "psychics," which, all
    too often, turn out to be exaggerated, misleading, or even completely >>untrue? Again in this case, we saw the problems that so often raise

that, and I seriously doubt that any nation is doing it. North Korea, >>maybe.

There is a lot you don't know about or understand.

I'm not denying that, but I know enough about the human psyche to
    recognize what goes on in your circles.

of the other side.

without any evidence at all?

Of course not, I don't expect you to. You misunderstand my purpose. It
    is not to just plop evidence for everything in everyone's lap, that would be >impossible, it is to get people to question and then seek the answers for >themselves.

I did.

But I'm not going to ask for it. You'll

You are slowly learning. ...

Oh, I knew already. You're operating in an echo chamber, and what you
    believe is 'doing your own research' (boy, how often have I heard
    that) is nothing but simple confirmation bias. When was the last time
    you read a legitimate scientific paper, or the popularized version
    thereof? Like a paper that explains how the different types of vaccine
    work? No, you know where to go to find somebody saying what you
    already believe is the truth.

... Youtube and websites are not evidence vending
    machines. You have to research and put all the pieces together yourself like >others have, but your prejudices, cynicism and laziness stand in your way.

When I check the sites you link to I see nothing but 'pret a porter'
    opinions and speculations. They all agree on everything and refer to
    each other 'for more information'. Yes, you can go to another site and
    read the exact same thing, but that's not doing research.

You mean the mainstream scientists who are told that they will lose their >grants if they don't say what the establishments dictate?

Don't you see what you're doing? You're offhandedly discrediting the
    sources, who say things you don't agree with. It's good old 'that's
    what they want you to believe' all over again.

Many scientists have told the truth.

How are you able to judge what 'the truth' is. Do you have a
    scientific background? Physics? Chemistry? Engineering? Biology?
    Anything of the like? 'No man, I don't need to go through a mainstream education. I do my own research on youtube and in the bloggersphere.'

... Everything is
    made of energy. ...

'10, 9, 8, 7 ...'

... It's just

'4, 3, 2, 1, lift off'

'We have lift off!'

You are cuckoo.

In all dimensions? Maybe what I say makes sense in Seventh Heaven.
    Ever think about that???

--
    Malte Runz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05