• Do people still read and post here?

From Paid Fairly For Property Damage@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 8 06:24:13 2019
    MARYLAND Homes & Businesses
    Get ?????? For Property Damage
    Fires, Hail, Frozen Pipes, Etc.
    FREE Policy Coverage Review | FREE Property Damage Inspection

Claims Denied or Underpaid Within The Last 12 Months Can Be Reopened!

Why you need a Public Adjuster!

A huge benefit to property owners (commercial and residential).

I offer a free policy coverage review and home inspection. It doesn't cost anything if you're wondering. I advocate for the property owner against the insurance company even if your claim got denied or underpaid.

It takes like 20 minutes or so to do a presentation. If you like what you see and think it adds value I'd be honored to do a property damage inspection to see if you are owed money that you can claim from your property insurance company.

No claim, no fee! So it's 100% obligation free. The only thing I'd ask for is some names of people that you'd think can benefit from the info.

Who wants to schedule a policy review?
    Where are you located in Maryland?

Maryland SEVERE weather is on the way! Do you know if you are covered for hail damage, shingles blown off your roof, or even water in your basement?

You should know but if you don't I'm willing to educate you about it all by doing a free policy coverage review of your property.

If you've recently been denied a property insurance claim within the last year, I can get that claim reopened. I had a property owner that was denied immediately. He called us and we got him paid over $8,000 which would have never been paid had he not
    involved me.

Don't get stuck paying out of pocket for things you are entitled to per your policy.

I'm paid on a contingency fee. If you don't have a claim, I don't get paid. So there's nothing to lose her by accepting my offer.

If you're in Maryland I can help. I'm state licensed to assist you!

Message me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)