• Anybody heard of Amway and/or Worldwide Dream Builders

From jerry.rodriguez715@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 31 06:55:45 2018
    Well, quite honestly, I checked into Amway and their a legitimate business model. The Federal Trade Comission audited them back in 1976 to see if they were a pyramid scheme. The Federal Trade Comission deemed them a legitimate business model and the
    bench mark for all other direct selling companies like Mary Kay, Avon, etc. They have a A+ rating in the Better Business Bureau. They also own an NBA team, the Orlando Magic. Corporations like Apple, Microsoft, Best Buy, Target, AT&T, Zales, and many
    more have partnered with Amway because they want Amway’s buying power. Would huge corporations like that partner up with an illegal pyramid scheme? I really don’t think so. So I’m pretty sure you’ve read a lot about them being a pyramid scheme.
    What’s an illegal pyramid scheme? If your talking about a Ponzi scheme which started around the 1920’s by George Ponzi who started pyramid schemes, they only involve money. In a pyramid scheme, people make money off other people’s “investment” (
    money) by recruiting. So only the guy at the top gets all the money. Also, an illegal pyramid is illegal in over 100 countries around the world and people go to jail for conducting such practices. Today you have legal pyramids, like corporate business
    where the CEO gets all the money and everyone else gets the crumbs and the employees at the bottom barely get anything. The Opposite is true in Amway. Amway pays from the bottom up not from the top down like corporate businesses. The way the Amway
    business model is structured it can never be a pyramid do to the way it is structured. In an illegal pyramid the person at the bottom can never pass up the person above him. It’ll just keep the person above him continue to grow. In Amway, this is not
    the case. A person that an independent business owner sponsors into business, can pass his up line. Meaning the new sponsor can literally can pass up the person that got him into business. Amway’s compensation plan is a ladder and is based off
    performance. It’s like a gym membership. You don’t get fit unless you go to the gym and use it. The same goes with Amway. If you don’t build your business you don’t grow. I would highly suggest you do credible research and not just listen to
    people who write reviews about things they have no idea about. I had to do my research as well to truly see for myself what was true and not listen to people who truly don’t have the lifestyle I desire. Hope that helps!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anonymous@21:1/5 to keren.manorth@gmail.com on Wed Oct 31 18:15:19 2018
    In article <9ea03303-09e8-4d26-9069-77c950c60fc3@googlegroups.com> keren.manorth@gmail.com wrote:

On Monday, November 22, 1993 4:59:21 AM UTC-5, Philipp Enrique T. Lim wrote:
    I was approached by a friend who was trying to "recruit" me to get involve with a "business" opportunity. He and a friend of his gave me a visit,
    and explained what, from what I could gather, was an employment
    opportunity that involved using Amway products, and recuiting people to
    use Amway products.

Of course, the conversation started with all these numbers to try to impress me, like the potential to make more than $100K/yr after about 5
    yrs of involvement, etc.

According to them, supplies are from Amway, and training is furnished by Worldwide Dream Builders (supposedly a non-profit organization). This
    type of business is supposedly called "network marketing."

Has anyone heard of this? Has anyone have any experience with this type
    of business? Are the claims true? What are the catches?

Your advice would be deeply appreciated.
    Please post or e-mail.

Thank you very much.

--
    ---
    Philip Enrique Lim Team OS/2 limpe@seattleu.edu IBM OS/2 V2.1 lim@seattleu.edu

yes i have heard of Amway and Worldwide dream builders, they are both amazing organizations. i am an IBO in this business, there is no catch, you do the work and you will be amazed at how your life will change. there is one correction; it is not 100k
    income after 5 years, its more a 600k annually after committing to 5 years of really changing your life for the better. my friend did it in 4 yearr. right now i'm working on my 100k income and i'm only 6 months in. so don't be afraid to take control of
    your life. hopes this helps :)

Bullshit!

Both you and your buddy cottamar000@gmail.com take your lying crap and
    shove it somewhere else.

Both you shits posts through Google. Both of you shits use the Google
    news reader. Both of you shits pretend to be from university or other.
    Both of you shits don't know how to properly wrap a line.

Every time you try posting to this group, I will post showing the
    truth as to what crooks Amway/Quixtar and yourselves are. You're a
    bunch of cheats trying to snare innocent people into your corrupt MLM
    plan which will rob them of a life and damn near all of their spare
    money.

So post away - and so will I!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Nomen Nescio@21:1/5 to jerry.rodriguez715@gmail.com on Wed Oct 31 20:09:11 2018
    In article <b6f84c96-943f-4310-b640-71ee4643dc3d@googlegroups.com> jerry.rodriguez715@gmail.com wrote:

Well, quite honestly, I checked into Amway and their a legitimate business model. The Federal Trade Comission audited them back in 1976 to see if they were a pyramid scheme.

They *are* a pyramid scheme (FRAUD)!

<Deleted>

This is the same crooked asshole who has been posting this scam again
    and again to this group.

He's a crook, and Amway is a crooked pyramid SCAM!

This jerk still after all this time hasn't learned how to properly
    wrap a line. That's how DUMB this shitard crook is.

The way crooked asswipes like him get any money from the Amway-Scam is
    to sucker in other victims and collect from Amway a percentage of the
    victims
    losses/expenditures. It's a FUCK'N FRAUD!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lmglee24@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 19 09:09:33 2018
    Be careful.
    I was in for a few years and found out the way they actually make the big money is with "standing order". A weekly motivational speech tape from the high ups.
    I'm sure a few are legit ...but I was in a group of unscuptulous people. They made you buy 3 times the amount of "standing orders" that you needed as to negatively motivate you to get more people in your biz.

Was a money pit and the "sponsors" and their sponsers didn't care that people who were hurting for money were spending it to make them rich.

Eventually both diamond and emerald levels in our line businesses blew up and one divorced from his fictional happy marriage, and one couple moved far away cuz everyone knew they were dishonest. Very sad. Totally underhanded.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From choyak@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 7 18:38:05 2018
    Witch hehehe is from Wizard of Oz? MLM intellectual reduction in force.......which

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05