• "Foretravel Motorhomes" aka Foretravel, Inc., Foretravel.com Under The

From foretravelsucks@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 23 10:36:04 2019
    "Foretravel Motorhomes" aka Foretravel, Inc., Foretravel.com Under The Leadership Of Lyle Dean Reed, President (lyle.reed@foretravel.com, 800-955-6226, 936-564-8367, 936-554-9298), Has Hit Moral & Ethical Rock Bottom With Complaints, Recalls, Reviews etc.
    ..PURE SCUM! I Actually Witnessed This Company Commit Insurance Fraud On Their Insurance Carrier! Just Corporate Crooks & Criminals!

Go Here First & Also When You Finish Reading This... https://tinyurl.com/Foretravel-Motorhomes-Sucks https://tinyurl.com/Foretravel-Motorhomes-Sucks2

A FORETRAVEL HORROR STORY!!!

For almost a year, I have contemplated writing this scathing report of SCUMBAG Lyle Dean Reed, President Of Foretravel, Inc. aka Foretravel Motorhomes of Texas, aka Foretravel Motorcoach, http://www.foretravel.com, foretravel.com, et al! I finally have
    seen enough of this INGRATE & LIAR Falsely Purporting to be Professional & Compassionate...What A Joke! I just wish that I had published this before The 2019 Florida RV Supershow in order to apprise *Would Be Suckers* of the NUMEROUS Quality Issues at
    Foretravel! This Company No Longer Has The Prestigious Reputation That It Did When The Fore Family Owned It. Hell, this CREEP Lyle Reed even sued the Fore Family (Ray Fore & Linda Fore Capell), & He Also Sued Motorhomes Of Texas (My New Go To Outfit
    For PROFESSIONAL FORETRAVEL REPAIRS, PAINT, etc.), et al...UNBELIEVABLE! This LOWLIFE Reed accepts no responsibility for his own misgivings, bad business decisions, quality issues, RECALLS, etc...TYPICAL FOR A WEASEL!

You ask, why am I so upset at Lye Dean Reed personally? It is because he is THE MOST CALLOUS, INCOMPASSIONATE, SELF-SERVING INGRATE, LYING WORM, etc. that I have had the misfortune of dealing with in almost Twenty-Five (25) Years! Most EVERY repair and/
    or work order that I have paid for in the last 3-4 years has had to be redone and in most cases by others due to the quality level at Foretravel. Hell, most of the good long-time qualitative employees in the various shops have left to go to Motorhomes
    Of Texas or start their own repair and/or parts businesses in the Nacogdoches, Texas area! Most people with any knowledge no longer will have Foretravel do any alignment and/or front end work anymore due to quality and safety issues. Most people who
    want a professional job go to the Haskin Family at Big Truck Alignment in Huntington,Texas! I did when I first bought my 1992 Foretravel Anniversary Edition Unihome back in 2013! All I had to do was read the Foretravel Owner's Forum to seal the deal!
    Since then, every time that I have had work done at Foretravel there has been some kind of issue...either monetary charges, workmanship, parts overcharges, quality of work done, attitudes...you name it. However, Lyle Dean Reed was the *Coup de Grâce*
    For Me When He Responded To An Email Complaint That I Voiced Regarding An Exorbitant Charge For A Service Pedestal Which I Backed Into At Foretravel While There For Repairs. Lyle The WEASEL responded with these exact words..."I am not sure what you are
    railing against. It’s my understanding that you damaged an electrical stanchion and we had it replaced, therefore, the invoice"!! This is what he said instead of trying to placate the situation diplomatically...Quite The Diplomat Wouldn't You Say...
    Or Would You Say That He Is An IDIOT or A DumbAss!

The keyword above is "damaged"!!

I damaged the Pedestal, not destroyed it, Lyle You IMBECILE, and it was OBVIOUSLY REPAIRABLE! Lyle and Foretravel thought that their MONEY was more SACRED & Less Disposable Than Mine...Wrong Premise For Such A Faithful Customer As Was I [Over $60,000
    Spent In Less Than Three (3) Years]! What should have been a $400 or so charge AT MOST or more realistically a *NO CHARGE* or *COMP* turned out to be $1104 SCREWING...OUTRAGEOUS! Of course, I paid it because I sensed this was an EVIL WEASEL & he would
    probably have sued as he does EVERYBODY to include the Founders Of Foretravel, The Fore Family! This DWEEB even had the audacity to block my email correspondence to Foretravel...He Messed With The Wrong Disabled Veteran!

I will cut to the chase and list the folks the folks at Foretravel that let me down...Lyle Dean Reed President (lyle.reed@foretravel.com), Corey Rucker VP OF OPERATIONS (cory.rucker@foretravel.com), Jeremey Rocha Assistant Service Manager (jeremey.rocha@
    foretravel.com, service.coordinator@foretravel.com), Braxton Spain Service Writer (shop.texas@foretravel.com). I should also mention that the Grandson Of Ray Fore, Tyle Fore (tyle.fore@foretravel.com) was hired for the *FAMILY* Name Sake only to falsify
    the Purported Goodwill between Lyle Reed & The Fore Family. Tyle is just another WEASEL who puts MONEY BEFORE FAMILY..HOW LOW CAN YOU GET!!!

Only the gals in the Accounts Receivable office get any accolades from me...both Susan & Tricia. And, of course Beverly in the Motorcade Club office. They are Good People! My guess is that they ALL put up with Sexual Harassment and/or Abuse from an
    Arrogant & Ugly Lyle Reed!

See His Image Here... https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpWcaoLUkvaBUATh6XRlrzl2EqLAG1v33Mpy_d70oOwxmoEdxrjw

I will not recapitulate ALL my issues because nearly every job written by Braxton Spain had to be redone or have a cost modification due to PADDING OF THE INVOICES!

1. Less than a year ago, I had a seal job done on my Steering Gear Box which cost in excess of $500 and it leaks to this day! In fact, my next journey is to a Reputable Truck Repair To Get A Manufacturer's Rebuilt Box Installed For Approximately $900!
    I just wanted to mention this before the incident which drove me away from Foretravel for GOOD because IT PISSES ME OFF & THE GEAR BOX CONTINUES TO LEAK TO THIS DAY...GREAT WORK FORETRAVEL!

2. I, As Well As Most Unihome & Grand Villa Owners Have Had CONSTANT Problems With My Windshield Due To A Design Flaw. After Paying Foretravel An Exorbitant Fee To Correct The Flaw In 2016, The Passenger Side Window/Windshield Cracked/Broke At Lake
    Conroe As I Was Leveling. What Did Foretravel Say...It Was Not Their Fault, Even After Saying The Problem Was Corrected In 2016 As Detailed Above And Then Proceeded To Charge/Gouge Me $1400! You Gotta Luv Their CHUTZPAH!

View The Rest Of This Horroe Story Here... https://tinyurl.com/Foretravel-Motorhomes-Sucks

And More Here...
    https://tinyurl.com/Foretravel-Motorhomes-Sucks2

In Closing...Let me state to FUTURE Foretravel Customers, Shop Repairs Customers, Paint Department Customers, et al, Be Wary Of These Folks because this is how they treated a customer who Spent More Than $60,000 With Them In Two (2) Years On Paint,
    Repairs, etc. In Fact, The Full Body Paint Job Which Cost Over $18.500 Now Has Delamination & Paint Checks in it And has For Over Six (6) Months...Paint Job Done In December 2016!

Key Words, Phrases, Emails, Names...
    Paul Tinkle, PAUL.TINKLE@FORETRAVEL.COM,
    Kristen Conklin, KRISTEN.CONKLIN@FORETRAVEL.COM,
    Justin Lindsey, justin.lindsey@foretravel.com
    David (Dave) Robertson,
    The Daily Sentinel,
    KTRE.com
    Reviews,
    Complaints,
    Recalls,
    Flaws,
    Fiberglass,
    Windshield Problem,
    ABS Driver Information Center (DIC) Radiator
    Air Bags Driving Safety Rear View Camera
    Air Brakes Electrical Refrigerator
    Air Compressor Electric Door Actuators Regulator
    Air Conditioning Engine Retarder
    Air Dryer Entertainment Components Ride Height Valve
    Air Filter Exhaust System RV Driver Confidence Course
    Air System Fans Safe
    Alternator Filters Satellite
    Aquahot Flooring Security System
    Audit Monitor (Javelina) Fuel Sender Sensors
    Aux Compressor Furnace Shades
    Auto Gen Start Gas Struts Shocks
    Awnings & Shades Gauges Skylight
    Batteries Generator Slides
    Belts GFI Solar
    Bike Racks Governor Starter
    Boondocking Headliner Steps
    Boost Switch Headlights and Tail Lights Solenoids
    Bulkhead Hoses Steering Wheel
    Cameras HWH Stove Top
    Carbon Monoxide Ignition Suspension
    CB Antenna Instahot Tanks (Holding)
    Ceiling Insulation Televisions - Remodels
    Cell Phones Inverters Tires
    Chairs I/R Repeater Toilet
    Chassis Isolator Touchlite door handle sensor
    Coach General Care Javalina Towing
    Coach Cleaning Joey Bed Transfer Switch
    Communications King Control Transmission
    Computer Help Ladders U Line Ice Maker
    Cruise Control Lighting Vacuum Cleaner
    Dash Air Microwave Vehicle Weight
    Dash Removal Mirrors Washer - Dryer
    Dash Heat Modification Ideas Water Heater
    Dash Inverter Muffler Water Leaks
    Decal Removing Plumbing Water Pump
    Desiccant Power Steering Box Welding
    Diagnostic Flow Charts Propane Wheel

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)