• Sawzall -- Same as Reciprocating Saw ??

    From joe@21:1/5 to joe on Wed Sep 7 17:14:01 2016
    XPost: alt.building.construction, alt.home.repair

    replying to James Nipper, joe wrote:
    ciprocating saw. I think the name sawz-all (spelling?) is the
    A sawzall is a saw that goes zall.

    for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/sawzall-same-as-reciprocating-saw-545465-.htm

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)