• New Year's resolution

From Dim Witte@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 25 22:48:04 2022
    I'm on a personal crusade against hording, so am getting rid of a lot of stuff taking up space that I don't need. Have been using Craig's List to sell a few of the better items. Sold my car and all the tools used to maintain it. Will sort through my
    collections of books, DVDs, CDs, and cassettes, keeping only enough to justify my stereo equipment. Have been donating lots of stuff that accumulated in various places. Gave away clothes I don't use.

In keeping with not hording, I'm not buying up food stores to survive the coming shortages. Am even on a keto diet to lose weight.

So my New Year's resolution is about frugal living for sure. Not sure what money is good for anymore.

Merry Christmas, Don

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dim Witte@21:1/5 to Dim Witte on Fri Dec 30 19:05:20 2022
    On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 9:48:07 PM UTC-9, Dim Witte wrote:
    I'm on a personal crusade against hording, so am getting rid of a lot of stuff taking up space that I don't need. Have been using Craig's List to sell a few of the better items. Sold my car and all the tools used to maintain it. Will sort through my
    collections of books, DVDs, CDs, and cassettes, keeping only enough to justify my stereo equipment. Have been donating lots of stuff that accumulated in various places. Gave away clothes I don't use.

In keeping with not hording, I'm not buying up food stores to survive the coming shortages. Am even on a keto diet to lose weight.

So my New Year's resolution is about frugal living for sure. Not sure what money is good for anymore.

Merry Christmas, Don
    ------------

New Years is a time to review old and get ready for the next year. So now I'm rearranging and sorting everything out. Gone through, all that I can dispose of, including car, tools, miscellaneous repair products, and sold items on Craig's LIst.

Next project is to go through and edit my folders, getting rid of duplicates and replacing torn, making an orderly list for filing by colored folder, etc..

BTW, I have replaced one of my credit cards, due to too many false charges and having to contest them. Costco Visa has been helpful in this, at once giving me a new card number and sending the new card right away. Now I'm leery of using my credit card
    at all. Have another credit card with PayPal, too.

Happy New Year

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)