• "Age 60 and No Retirement Savings - What You ABSOLUTELY Must Do NOW"

From gggg gggg@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 16 18:45:11 2022
    (Youtube upload)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dim Witte@21:1/5 to gggg gggg on Fri Nov 18 20:37:02 2022
    On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 5:45:14 PM UTC-9, gggg gggg wrote:
    (Youtube upload)
    ------------
    In my experience, you can get a lot of freebies for seniors and low-income; like you can get a free cell phone and service, free food, free community transportation and visits, and maybe free housing. Fed govt has a Section 8 program, and there are low-
    income housing opportunities where you pay only 30% of your income for an unfurnished one-bedroom apt..

I recommend moving to California, where they not only provide free everything, but give you equal rights including citizenship and voting. I read that they provide recreation trips to Los Vegas. Yes, they give you free money, too, as well as free
    needles, housing for homeless, and medical benefits.

Of course, you can always do what some in depressed parts of the country and hopeless citizens do: just pick your own time to be convicted of a crime and get your basic needs supplied from a prison, where you may already have friends and relatives.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gggg gggg@21:1/5 to daka...@gmail.com on Fri Nov 18 23:04:46 2022
    On Friday, November 18, 2022 at 8:37:05 PM UTC-8, daka...@gmail.com wrote:
    (Youtube upload)
    ------------
    In my experience, you can get a lot of freebies for seniors and low-income; like you can get a free cell phone and service, free food, free community transportation and visits, and maybe free housing. Fed govt has a Section 8 program, and there are low-
    income housing opportunities where you pay only 30% of your income for an unfurnished one-bedroom apt..

I recommend moving to California, where they not only provide free everything, but give you equal rights including citizenship and voting. I read that they provide recreation trips to Los Vegas. Yes, they give you free money, too, as well as free

Of course, you can always do what some in depressed parts of the country and hopeless citizens do: just pick your own time to be convicted of a crime and get your basic needs supplied from a prison, where you may already have friends and relatives.

https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/alt.california/c/1cn1onS4tiU

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Real Bev@21:1/5 to Dim Witte on Sat Nov 19 23:15:01 2022
    On 11/18/22 8:37 PM, Dim Witte wrote:
    (Youtube upload)
    ------------
    In my experience, you can get a lot of freebies for seniors and low-income; like you can get a free cell phone and service, free food, free community transportation and visits, and maybe free housing. Fed govt has a Section 8 program, and there are
    low-income housing opportunities where you pay only 30% of your income for an unfurnished one-bedroom apt..

And you don't even need to say thank you. And as long as what you steal
    is less that $1K they just give you the equivalent of a parking ticket.
    They don't even bother to arrest you any more.

And if that's not enough, there's always Suicide Bridge.

--
    Cheers, Bev
    Is the Pope Catholic? Do bears shit in the woods?
    Did Rose Kennedy have a black dress?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dim Witte@21:1/5 to The Real Bev on Sun Nov 20 09:11:21 2022
    On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 10:15:10 PM UTC-9, The Real Bev wrote:
    On 11/18/22 8:37 PM, Dim Witte wrote:
    (Youtube upload)
    ------------
    In my experience, you can get a lot of freebies for seniors and low-income; like you can get a free cell phone and service, free food, free community transportation and visits, and maybe free housing. Fed govt has a Section 8 program, and there are
    low-income housing opportunities where you pay only 30% of your income for an unfurnished one-bedroom apt..

And you don't even need to say thank you. And as long as what you steal
    is less that $1K they just give you the equivalent of a parking ticket.
    They don't even bother to arrest you any more.
    ----------
    Notorious opposite view of the law in California would be the example decades ago, when a father trying to feed his family stole a loaf of bread, and the judge sentenced him to a week in jail, AIR.

And if that's not enough, there's always Suicide Bridge.

--
    Cheers, Bev
    Is the Pope Catholic? Do bears shit in the woods?
    Did Rose Kennedy have a black dress?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05