• Frugal living strange consequence

From Dim Witte@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 19 05:26:28 2022
    What with ongoing pandemic masks and isolation, and being impacted by all kinds of craziness, from phone ads about Medicare, political polls, and remote cell phone calls, etc., I'm finding that frugal living is practical, because I'm unloading material
    things and computer toys like someone going through a reverse hoarding melt down.

I do like my smart phone, but now am no longer opting for apps. Going to cut the cord on cable Internet and just use my Android cell phone and Amazon Fire. Sold my car and finding ways to do shopping by Amazon, store deliveries, and shared
    transportation. Picking up on my reading interests.

Just like the idea of going back to essentials, sort of like Thoreau and his Walden Pond.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From gggg gggg@21:1/5 to daka...@gmail.com on Tue Sep 20 10:26:06 2022
    On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 5:26:30 AM UTC-7, daka...@gmail.com wrote:
    What with ongoing pandemic masks and isolation, and being impacted by all kinds of craziness, from phone ads about Medicare, political polls, and remote cell phone calls, etc., I'm finding that frugal living is practical, because I'm unloading material
    things and computer toys like someone going through a reverse hoarding melt down.

I do like my smart phone, but now am no longer opting for apps. Going to cut the cord on cable Internet and just use my Android cell phone and Amazon Fire. Sold my car and finding ways to do shopping by Amazon, store deliveries, and shared
    transportation. Picking up on my reading interests.

Just like the idea of going back to essentials, sort of like Thoreau and his Walden Pond.

I still think I'd rather be rich.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)