• frugal-living life style

From Dim Witte@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 05:08:09 2023
    I'm okay with reduced life style, at the age of 87, and actually like the alternative of living with less, instead of more. Something doesn't add up with the elite class of millionaires who end up as they do. "Can't take it with you." Anyway,
    relatives may end up at odds over bank accounts and privileged life styles you leave them with. Money invites certain evils, like open marriages, youngsters just going away into drugs, and more like that. No one taking care of the dog and cat.

Reducing everything to essentials seems good, if you are left with being the real you and a spiritual life? I like Thanksgiving as a way of sharing, as Native Americans evidently did. Not so much competition and "King of the Hill" egos. More about
    family and friends.

Yes, we might as well have a holiday for cats and dogs.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From gggg gggg@21:1/5 to Dim Witte on Fri Sep 29 18:05:04 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 5:08:12 AM UTC-7, Dim Witte wrote:
    I'm okay with reduced life style, at the age of 87, and actually like the alternative of living with less, instead of more. Something doesn't add up with the elite class of millionaires who end up as they do. "Can't take it with you." Anyway, relatives
    may end up at odds over bank accounts and privileged life styles you leave them with. Money invites certain evils, like open marriages, youngsters just going away into drugs, and more like that. No one taking care of the dog and cat.

Reducing everything to essentials seems good, if you are left with being the real you and a spiritual life? I like Thanksgiving as a way of sharing, as Native Americans evidently did. Not so much competition and "King of the Hill" egos. More about
    family and friends.

Yes, we might as well have a holiday for cats and dogs.

I still think I'd rather be rich.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)