• Walmart cancels my orders

From vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.co@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 16 23:36:08 2023
    I have walmart persistently refusing or cancelling my orders, forcing me to switch to a new payment methond every two weeks. I am told this is because I moved three hours away and my new address looks suspicious, then that my
    phone and email were not verified (now they are and it still happens). Then that I am ordering too much (well, because I moved). It seems the staff when you call are clueless and the marmelenials who program their website must be, too. My family has been using computers for three generation so this
    behavior is just bizarre. It is nerve racking. When I used walmart at my old residence, I didn't have such issues.

I now want to set up a monthly groceries order with them, but for that I want to use a specific account (which they reject). WHat recourse do I have? How
    do I contact someone sufficiently up the chain of command to fix this.

--
    Vasos Panagiotopoulos panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
    ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dim Witte@21:1/5 to vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com on Mon Aug 21 03:01:38 2023
    On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 3:36:13 PM UTC-8, vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
    I have walmart persistently refusing or cancelling my orders, forcing me to switch to a new payment methond every two weeks. I am told this is because I moved three hours away and my new address looks suspicious, then that my phone and email were not verified (now they are and it still happens). Then that I am ordering too much (well, because I moved). It seems the staff when you call are clueless and the marmelenials who program their website must be,
    too. My family has been using computers for three generation so this behavior is just bizarre. It is nerve racking. When I used walmart at my old residence, I didn't have such issues.

I now want to set up a monthly groceries order with them, but for that I want
    to use a specific account (which they reject). WHat recourse do I have? How do I contact someone sufficiently up the chain of command to fix this.

--
    Vasos Panagiotopoulos panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
    ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---

Suggest you discontinue using Instacart delivery, because I had several mis-deliveries served by them from Walmart and Fred Meyer. These are preferred stores for shopping, but I now purchase directly, using their discount card. I do use Amazon delivery
    service, which uses USPS, not just UPS, is good about returns and cancellations, and allows fast and free delivery with Prime .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)