From Andrew Wayne@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 29 05:51:11 2023
    251-NBOME/N-BOMB
    BUY 251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE
    251-Nbome/N-bomb.. BUY 251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE

Formula:C18H22INO3
    CAS number of substance:919797-19-6
    Molar mass of the substance:427.28 g/mol
    Purity of the preparation :More 99%
    Full chemical name:2-(4-iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine
    Other names:2C-I-NBOMe, Cimbi-5
    25 I-NBOMe for sale
    An entirely legal substance, 25i-NBOMe is a psychedelic drug that is part of the 2C family. It can be confused with LSD rather easily. The effects this substance has are very strong, even with just a small dose. Also, a very small amount of it can be
    used to create a large number of doses. If you’re looking for an average dose, tryout 200-600 micrograms, it should be more than enough to get a reaction. BUY 251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE

251-NBOME/N-BOMB
    effects
    The effects of 25i-NBOMe last for between 6-10 hours and offer a range of different benefits. When you buy 25i-NBOMe, it gives a nice feeling of euphoria throughout your body, psychedelic visuals just like those of LSD, though slightly less intense. BUY
    251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE

It even changes the way you perceive colors and it can actually elevates your mood! It turns out because of this it can be a great solution to mild depression. Additionally, it offers stimulation, both physically and mentally, and increases creative
    thinking as well as associative thinking. It is even said it can change the perception of music, giving you a whole new experience with your favorite songs, and 25i-NBOMe actually increases your feelings of love and sympathy.

Unfortunately it also causes a physical tolerance of about 2 weeks, so be weary in how much you use and how often or you won’t be able to experience quite the same effects (or you’ll have to use a lot more). It can be great if you’re planning to
    buy 25i-NBOMe for inspiration, or just looking to have yourself a little enjoyment on a boring day, but either way, it’s a safe, legal in any country, and an enjoyable experience for people of all ages. BUY 251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE

Psychoactive
    Severe agitation, agitated delirium, intensive unpleasant hallucinations, aggression that sometimes progresses to violent and self-destructive behavior, paranoia, suicidal attempts, psychosis with delusions, dysphoria, irritability, fear, and panic
    attacks. BUY 251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE

Neurological
    Hyperthermia, convulsions, clonus, motor incoordination, mouth numbing and impaired speech, insomnia, blurred vision, and leucoencephalopathy.

Cognitive
    Loss of location and time, confusion, short-term memory deficits, cognitive impairment, mental fatigue, altered mental state, loosening of association, and disorganized thoughts.

Cardiovascular
    Tachycardia, hypertension, cardiac arrest, and vasoconstriction leading to ischemia.

Miscellaneous
    Nausea, vomiting, sweating/chills, diaphoresis, tachypnea, respiratory and metabolic acidosis, leukocytosis, hyperglycemia, hyperkalemia, muscle rigidity, and compartment syndrome.

In severe cases, the use of NBOMes can led to comas, disseminated intravascular coagulation, liver failure, heart failure, pulmonary edema, cardiopulmonary arrest, rhabdomyolysis [a case of massive rhabdomyolysis with serum kinase creatinine
    concentration over 500,000 U/I was reported after ingestion of a 25I-NBOMe containing party pill named “Alice in Wonderland” (Schetz et al., 2017)], acute kidney failure, and multiorgan failure.

Srisuma et al. (2015) analyzed 148 cases of intoxication with NBOMe drugs and 193 with 2C compounds reported to the National Poison Data System in the United States from 1st September 2012 to 30th September 2014. They reported higher numbers of
    hallucinations/delusions, single-episode seizures, and benzodiazepine administration in NBOMe exposures (40.5, 8.8, and 50.0%, respectively) than those of 2C exposures (25.4, 3.1, and 32.6%, respectively).

In general, the features of NBOMe toxicity are also induced by other psychedelics. The main difference is an intensity and frequency of severe intoxication symptoms. The incidence of seizures is higher with NBOMe compared with other psychedysleptics,
    whereas muscle spasms, hyperreflexia, and tremors are rarely noted in cases of intoxication with NBOMes.

The progression from rhabdomyolysis to metabolic acidosis, anuria, and acute renal failure is a common complication of severe NBOMe toxicity, but this is reported less frequently in cases of intoxication with other drugs.

By analogy to other NPSs, except for opioids and benzodiazepines, at present there are no specific antidotes for NBOMes, and all treatments used are symptomatic. Clinical management of acute toxicity resulting from the use of NBOMe compounds consists of
    monitoring, including fluids, electrolytes, acid-base balance, and supportive treatment:

mechanical ventilation and intravenous administration of fluids; benzodiazepines (e.g., midazolam and lorazepam) given intravenously are used for sedation, to treat aggression, tremors, and convulsions; an infusion of catecholamines (noradrenaline,
    dopamine) to overcome sinus bradycardia; antiarrhythmic drugs (e.g., cardioselective β-blockers, amiodarone) to treat supraventricular tachyarrhythmia;

and antipyretics/mechanical cooling in cases of hyperthermia. Gross hematuria and anuria require continuous venovenus hemodialysis (CVVHD), while oliguria demands CVVHD with citrate calcium. Patients with hematological disturbances require transfusion(s)
    of blood preparations (frozen plasma, frozen erythrocytes, or platelet concentrate). Severely aggressive patients may require antipsychotic drugs in addition to benzodiazepines (Hill et al., 2013; Rose et al.,

2013; Forresthttps://psychedelicshome.shop/shop/buy-dmt-online/buy-251-nbome-n-bomb-online/er, 2014; Stellpflug et al., 2014; Hieger et al., 2015; Gee et al., 2016; Humston et al., 2017; Schetz et al., 2017; Wiergowski et al., 2017). Some emergency
    interventions are specifically intended to treat rhabdomyolysis, which may lead to severe complications, particularly acute kidney injury/failure and metabolic acidosis.

They include discontinuation of further skeletal muscle damage by infusion of muscle relaxants (midazolam, rocuronium), early and aggressive fluid administration with a goal of maintaining an urinary flow of 200–300 mL/h, as well as urine alkalization
    to prevent myoglobin precipitation in a renal tract and management of hyperkalemia and hypocalcemia (Tang et al., 2014; Cervellin et aol., 2017; Schetz et al., 2017)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Andrew Wayne@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 29 06:00:08 2023
    251-NBOME/N-BOMB
    251-Nbome/N-bomb.. BUY 251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE https://psychedelicshome.shop/shop/n-bomb/buy-251-nbome-n-bomb-online/ Formula:C18H22INO3
    Full chemical name:2-(4-iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine
    25 I-NBOMe for sale
    An entirely legal substance, 25i-NBOMe is a psychedelic drug that is part of the 2C family. It can be confused with LSD rather easily. The effects this substance has are very strong, even with just a small dose. Also, a very small amount of it can be
    used to create a large number of doses. If you’re looking for an average dose, tryout 200-600 micrograms, it should be more than enough to get a reaction. BUY 251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE
    https://psychedelicshome.shop/shop/n-bomb/buy-251-nbome-n-bomb-online/ https://psychedelicshome.shop/shop/n-bomb/buy-251-nbome-n-bomb-online/ https://psychedelicshome.shop/shop/n-bomb/buy-251-nbome-n-bomb-online/ 251-NBOME/N-BOMB
    effects
    The effects of 25i-NBOMe last for between 6-10 hours and offer a range of different benefits. When you buy 25i-NBOMe, it gives a nice feeling of euphoria throughout your body, psychedelic visuals just like those of LSD, though slightly less intense. BUY
    251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE

It even changes the way you perceive colors and it can actually elevates your mood! It turns out because of this it can be a great solution to mild depression. Additionally, it offers stimulation, both physically and mentally, and increases creative
    thinking as well as associative thinking. It is even said it can change the perception of music, giving you a whole new experience with your favorite songs, and 25i-NBOMe actually increases your feelings of love and sympathy.

Unfortunately it also causes a physical tolerance of about 2 weeks, so be weary in how much you use and how often or you won’t be able to experience quite the same effects (or you’ll have to use a lot more). It can be great if you’re planning to
    buy 25i-NBOMe for inspiration, or just looking to have yourself a little enjoyment on a boring day, but either way, it’s a safe, legal in any country, and an enjoyable experience for people of all ages. BUY 251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE

https://psychedelicshome.shop/shop/n-bomb/buy-251-nbome-n-bomb-online/

Psychoactive
    Severe agitation, agitated delirium, intensive unpleasant hallucinations, aggression that sometimes progresses to violent and self-destructive behavior, paranoia, suicidal attempts, psychosis with delusions, dysphoria, irritability, fear, and panic

Neurological
    Hyperthermia, convulsions, clonus, motor incoordination, mouth numbing and impaired speech, insomnia, blurred vision, and leucoencephalopathy.

Cognitive
    Loss of location and time, confusion, short-term memory deficits, cognitive impairment, mental fatigue, altered mental state, loosening of association, and disorganized thoughts.

Cardiovascular
    Tachycardia, hypertension, cardiac arrest, and vasoconstriction leading to ischemia.
    https://psychedelicshome.shop/shop/n-bomb/buy-251-nbome-n-bomb-online/ https://psychedelicshome.shop/shop/n-bomb/buy-251-nbome-n-bomb-online/

Miscellaneous
    Nausea, vomiting, sweating/chills, diaphoresis, tachypnea, respiratory and metabolic acidosis, leukocytosis, hyperglycemia, hyperkalemia, muscle rigidity, and compartment syndrome.

In severe cases, the use of NBOMes can led to comas, disseminated intravascular coagulation, liver failure, heart failure, pulmonary edema, cardiopulmonary arrest, rhabdomyolysis [a case of massive rhabdomyolysis with serum kinase creatinine
    concentration over 500,000 U/I was reported after ingestion of a 25I-NBOMe containing party pill named “Alice in Wonderland” (Schetz et al., 2017)], acute kidney failure, and multiorgan failure.

Srisuma et al. (2015) analyzed 148 cases of intoxication with NBOMe drugs and 193 with 2C compounds reported to the National Poison Data System in the United States from 1st September 2012 to 30th September 2014. They reported higher numbers of
    hallucinations/delusions, single-episode seizures, and benzodiazepine administration in NBOMe exposures (40.5, 8.8, and 50.0%, respectively) than those of 2C exposures (25.4, 3.1, and 32.6%, respectively).

In general, the features of NBOMe toxicity are also induced by other psychedelics. The main difference is an intensity and frequency of severe intoxication symptoms. The incidence of seizures is higher with NBOMe compared with other psychedysleptics,
    whereas muscle spasms, hyperreflexia, and tremors are rarely noted in cases of intoxication with NBOMes.

The progression from rhabdomyolysis to metabolic acidosis, anuria, and acute renal failure is a common complication of severe NBOMe toxicity, but this is reported less frequently in cases of intoxication with other drugs.

By analogy to other NPSs, except for opioids and benzodiazepines, at present there are no specific antidotes for NBOMes, and all treatments used are symptomatic. Clinical management of acute toxicity resulting from the use of NBOMe compounds consists of
    monitoring, including fluids, electrolytes, acid-base balance, and supportive treatment:

mechanical ventilation and intravenous administration of fluids; benzodiazepines (e.g., midazolam and lorazepam) given intravenously are used for sedation, to treat aggression, tremors, and convulsions; an infusion of catecholamines (noradrenaline,
    dopamine) to overcome sinus bradycardia; antiarrhythmic drugs (e.g., cardioselective β-blockers, amiodarone) to treat supraventricular tachyarrhythmia;

and antipyretics/mechanical cooling in cases of hyperthermia. Gross hematuria and anuria require continuous venovenus hemodialysis (CVVHD), while oliguria demands CVVHD with citrate calcium. Patients with hematological disturbances require transfusion(s)
    of blood preparations (frozen plasma, frozen erythrocytes, or platelet concentrate). Severely aggressive patients may require antipsychotic drugs in addition to benzodiazepines (Hill et al., 2013; Rose et al.,

2013; Forresthttps://psychedelicshome.shop/shop/buy-dmt-online/buy-251-nbome-n-bomb-online/er, 2014; Stellpflug et al., 2014; Hieger et al., 2015; Gee et al., 2016; Humston et al., 2017; Schetz et al., 2017; Wiergowski et al., 2017). Some emergency
    interventions are specifically intended to treat rhabdomyolysis, which may lead to severe complications, particularly acute kidney injury/failure and metabolic acidosis.

They include discontinuation of further skeletal muscle damage by infusion of muscle relaxants (midazolam, rocuronium), early and aggressive fluid administration with a goal of maintaining an urinary flow of 200–300 mL/h, as well as urine alkalization
    to prevent myoglobin precipitation in a renal tract and management of hyperkalemia and hypocalcemia (Tang et al., 2014; Cervellin et aol., 2017; Schetz et al., 2017)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew Wayne@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 29 05:53:28 2023
    251-NBOME/N-BOMB

25 I-NBOMe for sale

251-NBOME/N-BOMB
    effects
    251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE

Psychoactive

Neurological

Cognitive

Cardiovascular

Miscellaneous

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andrew Wayne@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 29 05:52:21 2023
    251-NBOME/N-BOMB

25 I-NBOMe for sale

251-NBOME/N-BOMB
    effects
    251-NBOME/N-BOMB ONLINE

Psychoactive

Neurological

Cognitive

Cardiovascular

Miscellaneous

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05