• Zarkolausevicdrugaknjigafreedownload

From Sook Olmsted@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 05:56:36 2023
    Žarko Laušević's Second Book: A Diary of a Prisoner
    Žarko Laušević is a famous Montenegrin actor who has starred in many films and TV shows in the former Yugoslavia. He is also a writer who has published two books about his life and experiences in prison. In 1993, he was involved in a shooting
    incident that resulted in the death of two people and the injury of another. He was sentenced to 15 years in prison, but he was released on parole in 2006. He then moved to the United States, where he lives with his family.

His first book, "Godina prođe, dan nikad" (A Year Passes, a Day Never), was published in 2011 and became a bestseller in Serbia and Montenegro. It tells the story of his childhood, his rise to fame, his love affairs, and his tragic night that changed
    his life forever. His second book, "Druga knjiga-dnevnik jedne robije" (Second Book-A Diary of a Prisoner), was published in 2013 and continues where the first one left off. It describes his time in prison, his struggles with guilt, depression, and
    loneliness, and his hopes for redemption and freedom.

zarkolausevicdrugaknjigafreedownload
    Download File https://t.co/HozlMxIgnO

Both books are written in a candid and emotional style, with a mixture of humor, irony, and sorrow. They offer a unique insight into the life and mind of one of the most popular and controversial actors of his generation. They are also a testimony of
    human resilience and courage in the face of adversity.
    Laušević's books have received critical acclaim and public praise, as well as some controversy and criticism. Some people have praised him for his honesty and talent, while others have condemned him for his crime and his attempt to justify himself.
    Some have seen his books as a form of therapy and catharsis, while others have seen them as a way of exploiting his fame and popularity. Some have sympathized with his suffering and regret, while others have reminded him of the suffering and loss of the
    victims and their families.

Laušević has said that he wrote his books not to seek forgiveness or pity, but to share his story and his feelings with the readers. He has also said that he hopes that his books will help prevent similar tragedies from happening in the future. He
    has expressed his remorse and sorrow for what he did, and he has said that he will never forget or forgive himself. He has also said that he is grateful for the support and love of his family, friends, and fans.

Laušević's books are not only a personal memoir, but also a reflection of the turbulent times and events that shaped his life and the lives of many people in the former Yugoslavia. They are a portrait of a man who had everything and lost it all,
    and who is trying to find his way back to himself and to society. They are a story of pain and hope, of darkness and light, of despair and redemption.
    Here are some quotes from Laušević's books that illustrate his style and tone:

"I don't know what I'm writing this for. Maybe to leave a trace, maybe to ease the pain, maybe to confess, maybe to explain, maybe to apologize, maybe to understand, maybe to forget, maybe to remember."
    "I don't want to be a hero or a martyr. I don't want to be a victim or a villain. I don't want to be a saint or a sinner. I just want to be a human being."
    "Prison is not a place, it's a state of mind. It's a cage that you carry inside you. It's a wall that separates you from the world. It's a wound that never heals."
    "I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe in choices and consequences. I believe in responsibility and accountability. I believe in justice and mercy. I believe in forgiveness and redemption."

Laušević's books can be compared with other prison memoirs, such as "The Autobiography of Malcolm X", "Papillon" by Henri Charrière, "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich" by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, and "Long Walk to Freedom" by Nelson Mandela.
    These books also tell the stories of people who faced oppression, injustice, violence, and hardship in prison, and who used their time and their words to transform themselves and their circumstances. They also share their insights and wisdom about life,
    society, and humanity.

35727fac0c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)