• I can't find Track Changes feature in MS Excel 2019

From Chopra@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 16 10:25:42 2021
    Hi experts,

I partially edited a file in MS Excel 2010 in the morning at my friend's home by activating the Track Changes and emailed it to me so as to edit the remaining file at my home in the evening. I have MS Office 2019 at my home.
    I am surprised to see that I can't find the Track Changes option under the Review tab. It is even more surprising that the edits made by me in this file are not displayed in a pop-up window when I place the cursor in a particular cell which were
    displaying properly in the lower version.

Could you please advise me what should I do to fix this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Chopra

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Moushumi Ganguly@21:1/5 to Chopra on Tue Jan 4 10:25:05 2022
    Hi Chopra,

I just joined the group. I am assuming you must have solved the below issue already. If not then below is the link that explains how. Hope this helps.

https://www.educba.com/track-changes-in-excel/

Thanks,
    M

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 10:25:45 AM UTC-7, Chopra wrote:
    Hi experts,

I partially edited a file in MS Excel 2010 in the morning at my friend's home by activating the Track Changes and emailed it to me so as to edit the remaining file at my home in the evening. I have MS Office 2019 at my home.
    I am surprised to see that I can't find the Track Changes option under the Review tab. It is even more surprising that the edits made by me in this file are not displayed in a pop-up window when I place the cursor in a particular cell which were
    displaying properly in the lower version.

Could you please advise me what should I do to fix this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Chopra

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)