• Excel 2003 sheet tabs greyed out

From Elaine Lowder@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 25 09:49:57 2023
    I've been using excel 2003 for my work book, and I always use the side by side view for my work sheet, a few days ago the bottom sheet tabs stopped working they are greyed out. I can't move to a different page or even right click on a tab also the bottom
    scroll bar is not working along with the page down arrow. Every thing else seem to be working, even the page up arrow and side scroll bar. I'm the only one working with this workbook and I haven't change anything except the data that is enter, I can't
    figure out why this is happening, could really use some help. Thanks Elaine

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Elaine Lowder@21:1/5 to Elaine Lowder on Sat Mar 25 09:53:30 2023
    On Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 12:49:59 PM UTC-4, Elaine Lowder wrote:
    I've been using excel 2003 for my work book, and I always use the side by side view for my work sheet, a few days ago the bottom sheet tabs stopped working they are greyed out. I can't move to a different page or even right click on a tab also the
    bottom scroll bar is not working along with the page down arrow. Every thing else seem to be working, even the page up arrow and side scroll bar. I'm the only one working with this workbook and I haven't change anything except the data that is enter, I
    can't figure out why this is happening, could really use some help. This is only happing in the bottom worksheet view. Thanks Elaine

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)