• Get Valid Driver's License Online.//.WhatsApp: +44 7537 174466

From Filler World@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 11 14:15:38 2023
    As traffic-related fatalities soared in North America, public outcry provoked legislators to begin studying the French and German statutes as models. On 1 August 1910, North America's first licensing law for motor vehicles went into effect in the U.S.
    state of New York, though it initially applied only to professional chauffeurs.[8] In July 1913, the state of New Jersey became the first to require all drivers to pass a mandatory examination before being licensed.

In 1909, the Convention with Respect to the International Circulation of Motor Vehicles recognized the need for qualifications, examination, and authorization for international driving.

wa.me/+447537174466
    Telegram: https://t.me/licenseavailablehere

The notion of an "International Driving Permit" was first mooted in an international convention held in Paris in 1926.

Screenshot of Annex 6 of the "Convention on Road Traffic" volume 125 of Geneva convention 1949
    In 1949, the United Nations hosted the Geneva Convention on Road Traffic that standardised rules on roads, occupants, rules, signs, driver's permits and such. It specified that national "driving permits" should be pink and that an "International Driving
    Permit" for driving in a number of countries should have grey covers with white pages and that "The entire last page shall be drawn up in French".[12]

In 1968, the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic, ratified in 1977 and further updated in 2011, further modernised these agreements.[13]

Its main regulations about drivers permits are in Annex 6 (Domestic Driving Permit) and Annex 7 (International Driving Permit). The currently active version of those is in force in each contracting party no later than "29 March 2011" (Article 43).

WhatsApp: +44 7537 174466

Article 41 of the convention describes key requirements:

every driver of a motor vehicle must hold appropriate documentation;
    "driving permits" can be issued only after passing theoretical and practical exams, which are regulated by each country or jurisdiction;
    Contracting parties shall recognize as valid for driving in their territories: "domestic driving permits" conforming to the provisions of Annex 6 to the convention;
    an "International Driving Permit" conforming to the provisions of Annex 7 to the convention, on condition that it is presented with the corresponding domestic driving permit;
    "domestic driving permits" issued by a contracting party shall be recognised in the territory of another contracting party until this territory becomes the place of normal residence of their holder;
    all of the above does not apply to learner-driver permits;
    the period of validity of an international driving permit shall be either no more than three years after the date of issue or until the date of expiry of the domestic driving permit, whichever is earlier;
    Contracting parties may refuse to recognize the validity of driving permits for persons under eighteen or, for categories C, D, CE and DE, under twenty-one;
    an international driving permit shall only be issued by the contracting party in whose territory the holder has their normal residence and that issued the domestic driving permit or that recognized the driving permit issued by another contracting party;
    it shall not be valid for use in that territory.

In 2018, ISO/IEC standard 18013 was published which established guidelines for the design format and data content of an ISO-compliant driving licence (IDL). The design approach is to establish a secure domestic driving permit (DDP) and accompanying
    booklet for international use, instead of the international driving permit (IDP) paper document.[14][15] The main ideology is a minimum acceptable set of requirements with regards to content and layout of the data elements, with sufficient freedom
    afforded to the issuing authorities of driving licences to meet domestic needs.

wa.me/+447537174466

The specifications of the layout of the booklet is defined in Annex G of ISO/IEC 18013-1:2018. There are two options; a booklet with some personalisation or a booklet with no personalisation. The booklet shall be marginally larger than an ID-1 size card,
    with an insert pocket for storage of the card, and for convenient carrying of the booklet. The front cover should include the logo of the UN or the issuing country and the words "Translation of Driving Licence" and "Traduction du Permis de Conduire ".

The convenience of the mobile format,
    potential new identification use cases​​
    Beyond the critical security aspects, issuing authorities have shown particular interest in the universal convenience of this mobile format:​

Convenience for holders, who can travel lighter with a mobile driver's license, instantly updatable, on their phone.
    Convenience for law enforcement or other parties wanting to verify identity and privileges.

wa.me/+447537174466

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)