• Re: eSoftTools EML to MSG Conversion Tool

From Data Converter Softwares@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 15 10:22:43 2021
    Softaken EML to MSG Converter is another useful tool for migrating EML data to Outlook MSG without losing any data. With a single click, the app will move multiple EML databases to MSG Outlook. It also has the ability to export EML data in EML, MSG, and
    HTML formats. Download the trial version of the software and migrate the first few things from each folder. Refer:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/eml-to-msg-converter.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Manoj Sharma@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 1 22:02:09 2021
    Recently, I have used a professional software solution to convert EML files to MSG. This software helped me a lot throughout the process. MCT EML Converter is one of the most reliable utilities that I have gone through. It has an interactive user
    interface that navigates properly through its advanced functionalities. I was amazed by experiencing its smart features. It allowed me to schedule the whole conversion process as per my preference. Additionally, it has a feature of Mail filters that
    helped me to select the specific file folder within a particular date range for this conversion. Moreover, it ensures your data integrity by maintaining the original hierarchy of your file data. You can try its free version to analyze the performance of
    this amazing software.

To know more: https://www.mailconvertertools.com/eml/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From prabha kapil@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 12 05:01:37 2021
    I recommend using the top software available, instead of doing it manually. ***Aryson Eml Converter*** is one of them. It enables to convert EML File to MSG, EML, PDF, EMLX, Gmail, IMAP, Opera mail, etc. It is easy to use and a non-technical person can
    also convert files through this easily. This tool comes with a free demo version also.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05