• SPY CENTRAL - Communicating with your thoughts

From Steven Hrisak@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 3 09:26:44 2022
    There are people involved in this whole fiasco that must be wondering: "How is he communicating with Google and Germany?" This is going to sound crazy to some people, but not to all. They have inserted a device in the back of my head. Instead of talking,
    I only have to think. So yes, we are communicating with my thoughts, not my voice. Now, it was going to remain a secret until yesterday. Yesterday after sending everyone an email and getting on Twitter, I felt a very warm sensation on the left side of my
    ear. It lasted about 1 minute and went away. I had joked in the past about a "terminate button". Apparently, Germany did put in a "terminate button". If the FBI wants to obtain this technology someone needs to grab me, my 3 children and my wife and take
    us to a secure location immediately! I do not expect to be poor any longer. I want a 10 million dollar home, and 50 million dollars in a bank account. I want two brand new Mercedes in the driveway all paid for. I am a businessman. Let's do some business
    together.

Visit my website for more information that will "BLOW YOUR MIND!"

https://sites.google.com/view/stevenhrisak

Sincerely,
    Steven Hrisak

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)