• Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe

From mufox77@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 23 11:42:14 2018
    Non of these options worked for me so I took the nuclear option.... The error message on mine mentions c:\program files\microsoft office\Office15\forms\1033\xxxx. X being the name of the file it mentioned (I don't know what it is because I deleted it).
    After deleting the file AND the one under it which was very similar Outlook loaded properly! I also deleted the mail profile and created a new one so could be combination. I know just deleting the profile DIDN'T work.

Good luck all!
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From psheratonkronos@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Eddie on Wed Aug 29 03:40:31 2018
    On Tuesday, May 8, 2007 at 3:35:01 AM UTC+1, Eddie wrote:
    I continuously get an err message when I attempt to launch Outlook as the Admin user. I've uninstalled/ reinstalled, Run Regsvr32.exe and have changed language (support section for Microsoft) to no avail. Ironically one of the users on my computer with a standard level of permissions is able to launch with no issues. I'm open to any suggestions at this point.

Exact Err Msg Reads: "Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to self register. The form cache file C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FORMS\FRMCACHE.DAT is not valid. Contact your administrator."

I had a smilar problem but for I renamed the FRMCACHE.DAT to FRMCACHE.DAT.old and when I re-opened Outlook it re-created it and now it's working!
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From arepallyshivakumar@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Eddie on Sun Dec 16 20:32:47 2018
    On Tuesday, May 8, 2007 at 8:05:01 AM UTC+5:30, Eddie wrote:
    I continuously get an err message when I attempt to launch Outlook as the Admin user. I've uninstalled/ reinstalled, Run Regsvr32.exe and have changed language (support section for Microsoft) to no avail. Ironically one of the users on my computer with a standard level of permissions is able to launch with no issues. I'm open to any suggestions at this point.

Exact Err Msg Reads: "Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to self register. The form cache file C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FORMS\FRMCACHE.DAT is not valid. Contact your administrator."
    when i do the same not working, it shows same error help me out for windows 10 office 2013
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jstellick@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Eddie on Thu Feb 20 12:30:56 2020
    On Monday, May 7, 2007 at 10:35:01 PM UTC-4, Eddie wrote:

On office 2019, run full online repair, not quick one. That fixed it. Could not find frmcache.dat.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05