• Win Back Your Ex Lover

From Domisa bells@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 19 08:48:29 2021
    DR. JOROMI IS TRULY A POWERFUL MAN. Contacting Dr Joromi is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My husband left me for another woman for the reason which i know nothing about. I tried every means to get him back but to no avail, all my efforts
    proved abortive. I was even contemplating suicide. On a lucky day when i was browsing the internet, i came across some amazing testimonies about Dr. Joromi on how he has helped a lot of people with his powerful love spells. I contacted him and explained
    all my problems to him and he assured me that he will help me. He told me what to do and assured me that my man will be back in 12 hours. I obeyed him and followed the instructions and to my Greatest surprise, my man called me in 12 hours time just as Dr.
    Joromi said. Thank you Dr Joromi. May the good God continue to bless you. If you are in need of help please contact Dr Joromi now on his website:   https://www.joromispells.com    and you can also reach him with his email: Joromispells@gmail.com  Â
     and here is his WhatsApp number which you can also use to reach him   +2348138695387  Thank you Dr Joromi. Thank you once again

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Susan Hedstrom@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 19 16:01:11 2021
    Life has not been easy with me after my marriage was broken when my husband filled for a divorced but I thank God for using LORD ZAKUZA who's like a God on Earth to get my broken marriage restored with his powerful spell. I suffered for depression for 6
    months but today, I am so happy for getting to know LORD ZAKUZA for his spell has really made me to believe that of a truth spells are real and they work. I adhered to every bit of instructions given to me by LORD ZAKUZA for he promised me that he will
    make me happy and proud and really, all that happened and my husband came back to me with his knees on the ground begging me for forgiveness within 48 hours after I got in touch with him and now we are perfectly bonded again for life. I can boldly say to
    everyone out there that LORD ZAKUZA spells is really the best and most powerful. I'm forever grateful to him till the end of time. So, you can get connected with him on WhatsApp/Call with this number +1 (740) 573-9483.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DR VOODOO@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 4 11:49:52 2021
    Hello viewers I am glad to have met with the powerful herbal healer called
    Dr voodoo who use his herbs to cure my HIV disease I suffered from 15years,
    but now I am a happy woman and i am free from this sickness that has been problem to my living, after using Dr voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i
    was diagnose negative, I will recommend Dr voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything, the
    scientist said has no cure, Email him : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or
    add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05