• HOW I GOT MY EX GIRLFRIEND BACK HELP OF DR KACHI CONTACT: DRKACHISPELLC

From Albert Walker@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 3 15:06:38 2022
    Good day to all viewer online, my name is Albert Walker I am so overwhelmed sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet while miraculously i came across Dr Kachi who brought my ex Girlfriend back to me, This is the
    reason why i have taken it upon myself to thank this great spell caster called Dr Kachi, because through his help my life became more filled with love and i am happy to say that my ex Girlfriend who has been separated from me for the past 2years came
    back to me pleading for me to accept her back, This was a shocking to me my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before, because before i contacted Dr Kachi i was the one begging my ex Girlfriend to come back to me but through the
    assistance of Dr Kachi, I now have my relationship restored. You can also have a better relationship only if you Contact Dr Kachi Website, https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site OR Email: drkachispellcast@gmail.com You can reach him Call and
    WhatsApp Number:+1 (209) 893-8075

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rose Lopez@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 3 15:59:59 2022
    I am A citizen of United States of America, I am 29 years of age. This comment of mine centers on DR JOHN an old and powerful spell caster/Herbalist with high degree of intelligence and powerful spells. I am so happy sharing this testimony because among
    all spell casters/herbalist on the internet, DR JOHN was the one that was able to help me in bringing back my husband, he packed out of the house because cheated on he when I travel to England for a business Trip, he sworn never to return, Dr JOHN
    brought he back to me. I am indeed happy and grateful for this, My husband and Kids are with me now. I can't for get about this in my entire life, For contact and counseling, I will drop DR JOHN WhatsApp/Call/Text +1 (706) 871 4571 ,Contact him today and
    your problems will be solve like mine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 4 00:09:56 2022
    It’s never too later to get your ex lover back.. Dr.Excellent brought my husband back to me in just 28hours. My husband left me to be with another woman for no reason and I try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and I
    love him so much and there is nothing I could do to get my husband back until I saw a testimony share by a woman called Lauren from Australia on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster called Dr.Excellent, who brought her husband back within
    28hours, so I decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Lauren and I have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one I met was a real spell caster who help me to solve my problem I
    have no solution to, I introduce many of my best friends that have a similar problems, and their problem were solve with the great help of Dr.Excellent, who help them to get back their lovers within 28 hours. I am so happy that my husband is back to me
    again, and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong, every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love. I am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Excellent. if you have similar problem I
    will advice you to contact him, he is there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others.Here his contact.
    WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,
    Email: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com
    His website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rose Crypto investment .@21:1/5 to Cindy Byrd on Sun Nov 6 09:23:34 2022
    On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 8:09:57 AM UTC+1, Cindy Byrd wrote:
    It’s never too later to get your ex lover back.. Dr.Excellent brought my husband back to me in just 28hours. My husband left me to be with another woman for no reason and I try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and I
    love him so much and there is nothing I could do to get my husband back until I saw a testimony share by a woman called Lauren from Australia on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster called Dr.Excellent, who brought her husband back within
    28hours, so I decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Lauren and I have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one I met was a real spell caster who help me to solve my problem I
    have no solution to, I introduce many of my best friends that have a similar problems, and their problem were solve with the great help of Dr.Excellent, who help them to get back their lovers within 28 hours. I am so happy that my husband is back to me
    again, and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong, every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love. I am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Excellent. if you have similar problem I
    will advice you to contact him, he is there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others.Here his contact.
    WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,
    Email: Excellents...@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 15 02:16:20 2022
    Contact the best voodoo magic spells caster in the world today if you need any help to get your ex-love back. My name’s Jenny Charles and I am from California. I write this testimony to help all others. I was waste money with many fake casters and lost
    my love. I was hopeless when contact him. He again same like another caster, ask for money after discussing the case to start rituals. I thought that he was also fake and did not help only chasing money. But his words are true. reading true and show me
    his some previous work. My heart asks me to try once. it was only 352 USD that I just throw if not resolve again. but I try this last person. he gives me 2 days’ time. kelly my ex-girlfriend had never wanted to saw my face, she called me twice to meet
    her immediately. I was a wonder, That it was my dream or reality. That day I believe the real caster also exists on this earth. I send many of my friends to him they happy. I recommend him to all of you who have a similar problem to me.
    This spell caster is very powerful and solves all type of issues. I express my gratitude towards him with this testimony.contact Dr.Excellent for help now..
    Here his contact. WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,
    Email: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Nikita Roy@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 16 04:31:36 2022
    MY NAME IS NIKITA ROY FROM LAS VEGAS
    PLEASE FIND TIME TO READ THIS CAREFULLY.
    AS WE ALL KNOW INDIA IS NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF MAGIC SO DO NOT IGNORE THIS.

BE CAREFUL HERE, NOBODY CAN HELP YOU FROM AFRICA OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK, ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER FROM AFRICA HERE MUST BE IGNORED, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM AND FROM AFRICA WHICH I WAS A
    VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY HUSBAND JOHN BACK AFTER HE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 3YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE I MET ON THIS BLOG AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY
    ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM AFRICA, I WAS SO CONFUSED AND I WAS ALWAYS SICK BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM AND I WAS SO DESPERATE TO HAVE JOHN
    BACK TO ME I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND COULD DIE FOR HIM. UNTIL A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THE TEMPLE OF POWER THE GREATEST SPELL TEMPLE, (templeofpower7@gmail.com) TEMPLE OF BLACK AND WHITE (GOOD AND EVIL) IN INDIA, AND I DECIDED TO SEND A MAIL TO THE TEMPLE.
    THE SECRETARY TOLD ME THAT ALL MY PROBLEM ARE OVER SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT INDIA FOR HELP, HE TOLD ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND MY EX HUSBAND JOHN AND I DID, I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAPPENED FROM THE BEGINNING. AND HE SAID TO ME MY
    CHILD WHAT YOU JUST EXPLAINED TO ME NOW IS A LITTLE PROBLEM TO HANDLE COMPARE TO SERIOUS PROBLEMS THE TEMPLE HAS HANDLED, I WAS SO SHOCKED AND I SAID TO MY SELF WHAT PROBLEM COULD BE MORE SERIOUS THAN THIS. HE TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AS SOON AS
    POSSIBLE, BUT WHAT HE SAID LOOK SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST(THAT I WAS TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS NEEDED), I WAS HAVING DOUBT ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF PAST EXPERIENCE, BUT I DECIDED TO TRY SINCE THE TEMPLE IS LOCATED IN INDIA (ASIA) AND NOT AFRICA (
    NIGERIA AND SOUTH AFRICA) THEY COULD BE REAL AND DIFFERENT. SO I GAVE THEM 50% OF MY TRUST. THIS WAS LIKE A MAGIC AND DREAM COME TRUE TO ME, AFTER TWO DAYS WHEN THE SPELL HAS BEEN CASTEED, JOHN BEEPED MY PHONE AT ABOUT 9:PM I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT
    BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE JOHN AND WANT HIM BACK. BY 7:AM THE NEXT MORNING HE GAVE ME ANOTHER MISSED CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, AT ABOUT 10:AM THAT MORNING HE CALLED AND I PICKED HE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES
    SO HE ENDED THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME WERE TO MEET HIM, I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, BEHOLD WHEN I GOT THERE I SAW JOHN CRYING WITH TEARS ALL OVER HIS EYES, AND HE SAID TO ME MY WIFE, I AM SO SORRY IMMEDIATELY I HUGGED HIM AND
    KISSED HIM WHICH I HAVE MISSED ALL THIS YEARS. ALL THANK TO TEMPLE OF POWER. IF YOU ARE A MAN OR A WOMAN READING THIS AND YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS LIKE MINE, DO NOT FAIL TO CONTACT THIS GREAT TEMPLE. HE IS REALLY INDEED A REAL SPELL
    CASTER.
    THE WORST OF ALL IS THAT I DON’T KNOW THE PARTICULAR DOCTOR THAT HELPED ME AS I WAS TOLD THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN 300 SPELL CASTERS WORKING IN THE TEMPLE, UNLIKE THE SINGLE SCAM DOCTORS IN AFRICA. I AM NO LONGER AFRAID OF THE SPELL CASTERS IN
    AFRICA BECAUSE THE TEMPLE OF POWER ASSURED AND GAVE ME HUNDRED PERCENT PROTECTION AND ALSO HELPED ME RECOVER 50% OF MY MONEY THAT I PAYED TO SCAMS FROM AFRICA

SOME SERVICES RENDERED IN THE TEMPLE OF POWER

(1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) To cure HIV/AID or related illness
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) Are you a contractor and you want to win contract
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need help spiritually.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)Stop Divorce
    (11)Invoking of Money Ritual
    (12)To verify if your online lover is real
    (13)To verify if your online loan is real
    (14)To be very brilliant
    (15)If you are looking for a good job
    (16)If you are old and want to look young
    (17) If you want to be free from threats of spell caster in AFRICA
    And many more..

Email... templeofpower7@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 22 21:47:46 2022
    Hey everyone, Dr.Excellent save my broken relationship. My boyfriend left me and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted
    him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring
    him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called Dr.Excellent, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 28hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me.
    It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living
    together happily again.thanks to Dr.Excellent . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Excellent for help now..Here his contact. WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,
    Email: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com Website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dr olubaje@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 17 13:54:09 2022
    This testimony is worth sharing to the world. I am here to tell the world of the good works of Dr Olubaje. My name is Olivia Bolton am from the UK.. My man left me and my kids for another older woman. It was not so easy for me.. I love my husband so much
    and I did not lose hope and I kept praying and God finally answered my prayers...i searched online for a spell caster to help me unite me and my lover back forever and i saw so many testimonies of how DR Olubaje has helped so many people online and i
    decided to give her a try … I contacted her and explained to her.She told me not to worry that she will bring back my man within 24 hours. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry . She did her work and cast the spell and to my greatest
    surprise, my husband came back the same day begging and crying just as Dr Olubaje said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Dr Olubaje now and be happy forever.
    don’t lose hope and good luck..
    EMAIL on:: drolubaje@gmail.com
WHATSAPP +1(904)2223132

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Albert Walker@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 27 06:22:16 2022
    Good day to all viewer online, my name is Albert Walker I am so overwhelmed sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet while miraculously i came across Dr Kachi who brought my ex Girlfriend back to me, This is the
    reason why i have taken it upon myself to thank this great spell caster called Dr Kachi, because through his help my life became more filled with love and i am happy to say that my ex Girlfriend who has been separated from me for the past 2years came
    back to me pleading for me to accept her back, This was a shocking to me my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before, because before i contacted Dr Kachi i was the one begging my ex Girlfriend to come back to me but through the
    assistance of Dr Kachi, I now have my relationship restored. You can also have a better relationship only if you Contact Dr Kachi Website, https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site OR Email: drkachispellcast@gmail.com You can reach him Call and Text
    Number:+1 (209) 893-8075

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dr olubaje@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 4 17:14:05 2023
    REAL POWERFUL BLACK MAGIC SPELL CASTER WHATSAPP +1(904)2223132
    📞 +1(904)2223132
    This testimony is worth sharing to the world. I am here to tell the world of the good works of Dr Olubaje. My name is Olivia Bolton am from the UK.. My man left me and my kids for another older woman. It was not so easy for me.. I love my husband so much
    and I did not lose hope and I kept praying and God finally answered my prayers...i searched online for a spell caster to help me unite me and my lover back forever and i saw so many testimonies of how DR Olubaje has helped so many people online and i
    decided to give her a try … I contacted her and explained to her.She told me not to worry that she will bring back my man within 24 hours. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry . She did her work and cast the spell and to my greatest
    surprise, my husband came back the same day begging and crying just as Dr Olubaje said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Dr Olubaje now and be happy forever.
    don’t lose hope and good luck..
    EMAIL on:: drolubaje@gmail.com
WHATSAPP +1(904)2223132

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Clara Robert@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 12 08:45:42 2023
    I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to be
    with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because
    I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Oniha can help get
    ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a (Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So
    that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr Oniha.I will
    continue to tell everyone about how your spell works Dr Oniha because you are a God sent to me. You can also contact him if you need help to solve your problem, he will be of help to you.
    EMAIL:ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962
    WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Vivian Marcus@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 15 08:51:15 2023
    Hello my name is Vivian Marcus from the United State, i'm so exciting writing this article to let people seek for help in any Break up Marriage and Relationship, Dr Kachi brought my Ex Boyfriend back to me, Thank you Sir Kachi for helped so many
    Relationship situation like mine to be restored, i was in pain until the day my aunt introduce me to Dr Kachi that she got her husband back with powerful love spell with help of Dr Kachi So i sent him an email telling him about my problem how my
    Boyfriend left me and cheating on me because of her boss lady at work i cry all day and night, but Dr Kachi told me my Boyfriend shall return back to me within 24hrs and to me everything he asked me to do the next day it was all like a dream when he text
    me and said please forgive me and accept me back exactly what i wanted, i am so happy now as we are back together again. because I never thought my Ex Boyfriend would be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and the world greatest Dr
    Kachi. if you're having broke up Ex Lover or your husband left you and moved to another woman, You do want to get Pregnant do not feel sad anymore contact: drkachispellcast@gmail.com his Text Number Call: +1 (209) 893-8075 You can reach him Website:
    https://drkachispellcast0.wixsite.com/my-site

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05