• USA,CANADA,UK AND AUSTRALI

From Theresa smith@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 3 07:15:27 2022
    SUCCESSFUL LOVE SPELL

I am happy to share this Wonderful Testimony to the world... I'm Theresa Smith, from SCOTLAND. My husband and I have been married for 9 years with 3 kids, my husband and I had a little fight because of the way he has been going to nightclubs and keeping
    late nights and he has been cheating on me with another lady called bella, so because of this he wanted to divorce me and move in with her, i was so afraid to lose him because of our kids and i love him very much and my husband was the first man to have
    sex with me...so i told my friend about it and she gave me DR.BALBOSA email ID who helped her to get her lover through natural love spell. I contacted him and explained everything to him, he told me everything will be fine and successful with positive
    results...
    I did everything DR.BALBOSA instructed, 24 hours later he told me he is done with the spell and my husband will no longer divorce me and he will always love me like never before. The next day my husband called me and apologized for all he had done to me,
    it was a miracle and I was so happy to welcome him back to my life..so I decided to share this testimony to the world...I thank Dr BALBOSA for his help...contact him from any part of the world on
    EMAIL: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)