• =?UTF-8?Q?I_NEED_A_LOVE_SPELL_CASTER_TO_HELP_ME_BRING_BACK_MY_?= =?UTF-

From EVELYN JENKINS@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 20 13:40:39 2022
    BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859) 208-6721

Hello my respectable viewers, My names are EVELYN JENKINS and i'm from (FLORIDA, UNITED STATE) I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our kid, i was confused and didn't know what to do, i
    loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but all my effort was in vain , on one faithful day i explained my problem to my friend, and she told me of a great love spell caster called "LORD JUMA" whom also make her pregnant when she was
    looking for a child, i never believed in spells but i have give a try to see if things will get better, i contacted LORD JUMA through the contact info my friend gave to me, after some hours the spell caster responded to me he told me to stay and gave me
    some instructions on what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my greatest surprise, my husband who has not called me for a very 3 yrs , called me and start apologising for all the wrongs he did to me and pleaded with me that he want to return home
    with me and the kids, now he loved me more than ever before, my respectable viewers brothers and sisters if you are passing through any kind of problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. this are his contacts:
    Email: @ mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.com
    his website: http://mercifulsolutionhome.website2.me/
    Text or add him up on WhatsApp at: +1(859) 208-6721 https://www.facebook.com/Urgentlovespellcasters/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Cindy Byrd@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 25 00:50:13 2022
    Let's solve all your relationship and marriage issues.
    My boyfriend that left me a few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. My boyfriend left me and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my
    reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a
    spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 28hours. He cast the spell and
    surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy
    and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr. unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..
    Here his contact.
    WhatsApp him at: +2348055361568 ,
    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    His website:http://unityspelltemple.website2.me

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gloria Perez@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 27 09:02:46 2022
    Do you need your ex-husband back or you want to save your marriage / relationship from breakup and Divorce? you can contact PRIEST WISDOM Call/WhatsApp him directly on +2348124644470

I want the world to know about this great love spell caster that is well known as PRIEST WISDOM, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to PRIEST WISDOM was for solution on how i can get my
    husband back because in recent times my husband and i have been having some issue in our marriage over some other lady, I have read a lot of testimonies on the internet about this powerful PRIEST WISDOM and i was so pleased so i decided to seek for
    assistance from him i contacted him which he did a perfect job by casting a effective love spell on my marriage which made my Husband to come back to me and beg for forgiveness, and all this happened within 2 days it have been about 3 months now. I will
    not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that need his help. CONTACT PRIEST WISDOM via EMAIL: Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com You can also WhatsApp/Call him +
    Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Danny Convile@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 31 01:14:24 2022
    I never really believed I could ever get my wife back again. I was totally broken when the love of my life left me it was so hard for me and I almost gave up if not for a friend who directed me to a very good and powerful man called Dr Ado-Obi who helped
    me bring back the love of my life and now she treat me with so much love and care. I do not know what problems you are passing through but with what he did for me I know he can help you too.
    All thanks to DR ADO OBI he can also help you too.
    Contact him directly if you need his assistance on
    WhatsApp On +27844284407
    Email.... adoobisolutiontemple@gmail.com
    Website Blog on https://adoobisolutionhome.blogspot.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rose Lopez@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 31 16:19:11 2022
    Quick And Reliable Results 100% Guaranteed.
    1 *Bring back lost lover sameday
    2 *Love Binding
    3 *Avoid Divorce
    4 *Financial Problems
    5 *Marriage Or Family Affairs
    6 * pregnancy problem
    7 *Quick Employment , Promotions
    8 *Businesses Or Customer Attractions
    9 *Preventing Family Fights Or Missunderstandings
    10 *lottery potion that works fast,

WhatsApp/Call/Text +1 (706) 871 4571

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Temple of Power@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 3 17:38:25 2023
    MY NAME IS NIKITA ROY FROM LAS VEGAS
    PLEASE FIND TIME TO READ THIS CAREFULLY.
    AS WE ALL KNOW INDIA IS NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF MAGIC SO DO NOT IGNORE THIS.

BE CAREFUL HERE, NOBODY CAN HELP YOU FROM AFRICA OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK, ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER FROM AFRICA HERE MUST BE IGNORED, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM AND FROM AFRICA WHICH I WAS A
    VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY HUSBAND JOHN BACK AFTER HE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 3YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE I MET ON THIS BLOG AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY
    ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM AFRICA, I WAS SO CONFUSED AND I WAS ALWAYS SICK BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM AND I WAS SO DESPERATE TO HAVE JOHN
    BACK TO ME I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND COULD DIE FOR HIM. UNTIL A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THE TEMPLE OF POWER THE GREATEST SPELL TEMPLE, (templeofpower7@gmail.com) TEMPLE OF BLACK AND WHITE (GOOD AND EVIL) IN INDIA, AND I DECIDED TO SEND A MAIL TO THE TEMPLE.
    THE SECRETARY TOLD ME THAT ALL MY PROBLEM ARE OVER SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT INDIA FOR HELP, HE TOLD ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND MY EX HUSBAND JOHN AND I DID, I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAPPENED FROM THE BEGINNING. AND HE SAID TO ME MY
    CHILD WHAT YOU JUST EXPLAINED TO ME NOW IS A LITTLE PROBLEM TO HANDLE COMPARE TO SERIOUS PROBLEMS THE TEMPLE HAS HANDLED, I WAS SO SHOCKED AND I SAID TO MY SELF WHAT PROBLEM COULD BE MORE SERIOUS THAN THIS. HE TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AS SOON AS
    POSSIBLE, BUT WHAT HE SAID LOOK SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST(THAT I WAS TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS NEEDED), I WAS HAVING DOUBT ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF PAST EXPERIENCE, BUT I DECIDED TO TRY SINCE THE TEMPLE IS LOCATED IN INDIA (ASIA) AND NOT AFRICA (
    NIGERIA AND SOUTH AFRICA) THEY COULD BE REAL AND DIFFERENT. SO I GAVE THEM 50% OF MY TRUST. THIS WAS LIKE A MAGIC AND DREAM COME TRUE TO ME, AFTER TWO DAYS WHEN THE SPELL HAS BEEN CASTEED, JOHN BEEPED MY PHONE AT ABOUT 9:PM I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT
    BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE JOHN AND WANT HIM BACK. BY 7:AM THE NEXT MORNING HE GAVE ME ANOTHER MISSED CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, AT ABOUT 10:AM THAT MORNING HE CALLED AND I PICKED HE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES
    SO HE ENDED THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME WERE TO MEET HIM, I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, BEHOLD WHEN I GOT THERE I SAW JOHN CRYING WITH TEARS ALL OVER HIS EYES, AND HE SAID TO ME MY WIFE, I AM SO SORRY IMMEDIATELY I HUGGED HIM AND
    KISSED HIM WHICH I HAVE MISSED ALL THIS YEARS. ALL THANK TO TEMPLE OF POWER. IF YOU ARE A MAN OR A WOMAN READING THIS AND YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS LIKE MINE, DO NOT FAIL TO CONTACT THIS GREAT TEMPLE. HE IS REALLY INDEED A REAL SPELL
    CASTER.
    THE WORST OF ALL IS THAT I DON’T KNOW THE PARTICULAR DOCTOR THAT HELPED ME AS I WAS TOLD THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN 300 SPELL CASTERS WORKING IN THE TEMPLE, UNLIKE THE SINGLE SCAM DOCTORS IN AFRICA. I AM NO LONGER AFRAID OF THE SPELL CASTERS IN
    AFRICA BECAUSE THE TEMPLE OF POWER ASSURED AND GAVE ME HUNDRED PERCENT PROTECTION AND ALSO HELPED ME RECOVER 50% OF MY MONEY THAT I PAYED TO SCAMS FROM AFRICA

SOME SERVICES RENDERED IN THE TEMPLE OF POWER

(1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) To cure HIV/AID or related illness
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) Are you a contractor and you want to win contract
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need help spiritually.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)Stop Divorce
    (11)Invoking of Money Ritual
    (12)To verify if your online lover is real
    (13)To verify if your online loan is real
    (14)To be very brilliant
    (15)If you are looking for a good job
    (16)If you are old and want to look young
    (17) If you want to be free from threats of spell caster in AFRICA
    And many more..

Email... templeofpower7@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05