• +27686795035 LOVE SPELLS IN ALBERTON, REFIRWE, BRAKPAN, BEDFORD VIEW, B

From theresa spells@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 27 12:20:22 2022
    +27686795035 LOVE SPELLS IN ALBERTON, REFIRWE, BRAKPAN, BEDFORD VIEW, BRING BACK LOST LOVER
    MY TEMPLE IS FULL OF BEAUTY OF WONDERS AND MIRACLE
    Expert Healing
    Is your love life falling apart?
    Is your partner losing interest in you?
    Protection against enemies
    General protection and removal of bad spirits
    Success and progress in work, jobs, and promotions.
    Traditional Healing and Witchcraft
    Divorce Assistance.
    Forecasting your Future.
    Help Marriage and Relationship Advice
    LOVE SPELLS
    What I do is a mixture of African traditional spiritualism, psychic powers, rituals, native healing, spell casting, all of which are made to take care of whatever adversity you may face.my solutions are tailor designed depending on the nature of your
    problem or adversity Am well qualified, having honed my skills from experiences and tradition passed down through the centuries from my forefathers. I deal with occult, spiritual and the paranormal. I do email, phone and private readings and
    consultations to enable you take control of the situation. ​

See video

BLACK MAGIC SPELLS
    Are you looking for the best on line help? Through the use of my lifelong practices in native healing techniques, dreaming and trance work, I am able to reach within to an individual’s eternal soul, unblocking the paths and tunnels to one’s own
    innate healing abilities allowing one’s life force to burn brightly once again, enlivening peace, abundance, joy, and creativity.
    Traditional healing practices i offer today works on all races and all kinds of people all over the world from the – past, present and future – restoring and opening the natural lines for personal success in mind, body and spirit.Have you been
    searching all over the world from place to place to find a powerful and strong spell doctor? If your answer to these questions are “YES”, then you have come to the right place! CONTACT ME FOR A CONSULTATION.
    From love Spells to Lucky Spells, Protection Spells, Traditional Healing, Spiritual Healing Herbal Healing and many more. I provide the most authentic spells you’ve ever encountered. Contact me now for a free review of your situation.
    VOODOO LOVE SPELLS
    ​Come back my love, By Requesting this spell, the lost love of your life could be back on their way to you now. This spell is a mixture of the most, strongest herbs and traditional or spiritual medicine. It is made strong cause it helps to react faster
    than you expect and ensures that it brings back your lost partner back to you as long as you have strong believe and faith in it
    MARRIAGE SPELLS
    Individuals may marry for several reasons, including legal, social, libidinal, emotional, financial, spiritual, and religious purposes. Whom they marry may be influenced by socially determined rules of incest, prescriptive marriage rules, parental choice
    and individual desire. In some areas of the world, arranged marriage, child marriage, polygamy, and sometimes forced marriage, may be practiced as a cultural tradition. Conversely, such practices may be outlawed and penalized in parts of the world out of
    concerns of the infringement of women’s rights, or the infringement of children’s rights (both female and male children), and because of international law. In developed parts of the world, there has been a general trend towards ensuring equal rights
    within marriage for women and legally recognizing the marriages of interfaith, interracial, and same-sex couples. These trends coincide with the broader human rights movement. This type helps one marry people of their choice and interest.
    STOP DIVORCE SPELLS
    Divorce (or the dissolution of marriage) is the termination of a marital union, the cancelling and/or reorganizing of the legal duties and responsibilities of marriage, thus dissolving the bonds of matrimony between a married couple under the rule of law
    of the particular country and/or state. This is a spell that might make two partners separate and move on with their lives live according to their divorce wishes. This spell works when you have strong faith in my spells. +27686795035

BIDING LOVE SPELLS
    One of the most frustrating feelings in the world is being in love with someone who doesn’t recognize how powerful and important the connection is. This spell might help bind two people together if used well and instructions followed accordingly.
    SOULMATE SPELLS.+27686795035
    Many of us have pondered the concept of soul mates before. What is a soul mate? Do I have one? And if so, where is mine? The idea that there is one special person created just for you is too juicy not to consider.*
    I definitely believe in soul mates, but my definition extends beyond the traditional idea of The One. What I believe is that a soul mate is a person with whom you are drawn to be in relationship. Try this spell and you will land to the person you have
    ever wished to be with in your life.*

ATTRACT A NEW LOVE.
    BY REQUESTING THIS SPELL, A NEW LOVE COULD BE ON THEIR WAY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE READY TO ATTRACT A NEW LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE, THEN THIS SPELL MIGHT WORK FOR YOU.
    *MY SPIRITUAL HEALING SERVICES
    Remove-a-powerful-love-spell
    My spiritual healing includes the following effective methods.
    *Traditional Healing
    *I’m a powerful native spiritual traditional healer with-established methods passed down from my ancestral healers to another to treat a person suffering from various illnesses, many of which have psychological underpinnings. Methods used by my
    traditional healing formulas include the use of roots, fetish dolls, voodoo dolls, and the smoking out of a possessing spirit or spell.. My traditional healing herbs include a no. of powerful herbs such as fertility / pregnancy herbs, herbs for impotence
    and erectile dysfunction, and herbs for stopping miscarriages. My herbs are very powerful and the results are extremely effective. I use specially harvested herbs that have been used for centuries by ancient healers. Most of these herbs are collected
    from different parts of the world such as the Amazon forest in Brazil, the Mountains of Egypt and the river banks of River Nile.
    *SPELL CASTING
    *White Magic Spell casters like to share their knowledge while Black Magic Sorcerers keep everything secret. White magic, black magic, magic and spells, there are so many things around us right? But when time comes we need to choose one, wherein when
    pain may occur we like to choose the one which gives us faster relief correct? Lot of my clients do ask me of which one is better white magic or black magic, which one will give you the inset details of what is done and how. Why is it done that way,
    which one will give faster effects and results? White magic spells comprises or rituals where usage of planetary movements, stock-photo-tarot-cards-candles-crystal angels, past life’s work are used or exist when the ritual is performed. Black magic
    spells uses energy that are present during the night time, in other words black magic also denies the law of life and uses energy opposing the law of life
    *PSYCHIC READINGS
    *Real Psychics have many divinatory tools at their disposal. From looking into crystal balls, reading your palm – there are countless ways to predict the future. So in addition to cartomancy, I am pleased to offer several other free tools for
    divination. A part from Tarot card readings, I also offer Astrology and Numerology, both handy spiritual guiding tools when it comes to FINDING OUT ABOUT YOUR PERFECT LOVE PARTNER MATCH. The insights will give you the present environment in your
    relationship how your relationship with your partner will be like in the future. My dream interpretations have a testimonial following of fans in over 99 countries. The dream interpretations have proved so accurate to the extent I have saved hundreds of
    lives, I have saved thousands of relationships, and have also helped thousands of people to discover a new purposeful and meaningful life.
    Curses Spells
    Lost Love Spells
    Love Spells
    Lottery Spells
    Fertility Spells
    Money Spells
    Court Spells
    Protection Spells
    Short Boys/ Rats
    Rings Spells
    Wallets Spells
    Sandawana Oil
    WITCHCRAFT SPELLS/VOODOO SPELLS
    Use witchcraft services to try and help with some of the following.

Love
    For those who seek love, friendship, wish a past lover to return or a present lover to commit.

Money
    For those who seek money, wealth, material things.

Luck
    For those who enter lotteries, play bingo, or wish to change their luck.

Success
    For those who seek success, power, fulfillment, happiness at home or at work.

Protection
    For those who seek protection, security, peace of mind.

Hex
    For those who seek revenge, retribution, wish to even the score.

Power
    To try and give you the power to do what you want, get what you want.

Jinx Remo ver
    To try and get rid you of any jinx, bad luck, bad karma, etc.

Attraction
    To try and attract the opposite sex and make you very appealing to them.

Controlling
    To try and control a person and have them do your bidding.

Exorcist
    To try and rid a person from your life. Exorcise them forever.

Break Up
    To try and split a relationship, cause dissension, trouble.

Wisdom
    To try and bring you wisdom, intelligence, and common sense
    MAAMATHERESA ON call or watsapp: +27686795035 theresaspells2@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From theresa spells@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 29 02:14:24 2022
    +27686795035 LOVE SPELLS IN ALBERTON, REFIRWE, BRAKPAN, BEDFORD VIEW, BRING BACK LOST LOVER
    MY TEMPLE IS FULL OF BEAUTY OF WONDERS AND MIRACLE
    Expert Healing
    Is your love life falling apart?
    Is your partner losing interest in you?
    Protection against enemies
    General protection and removal of bad spirits
    Success and progress in work, jobs, and promotions.
    Traditional Healing and Witchcraft
    Divorce Assistance.
    Forecasting your Future.
    Help Marriage and Relationship Advice
    LOVE SPELLS
    What I do is a mixture of African traditional spiritualism, psychic powers, rituals, native healing, spell casting, all of which are made to take care of whatever adversity you may face.my solutions are tailor designed depending on the nature of your
    problem or adversity Am well qualified, having honed my skills from experiences and tradition passed down through the centuries from my forefathers. I deal with occult, spiritual and the paranormal. I do email, phone and private readings and
    consultations to enable you take control of the situation. ​

See video

BLACK MAGIC SPELLS
    Are you looking for the best on line help? Through the use of my lifelong practices in native healing techniques, dreaming and trance work, I am able to reach within to an individual’s eternal soul, unblocking the paths and tunnels to one’s own
    innate healing abilities allowing one’s life force to burn brightly once again, enlivening peace, abundance, joy, and creativity.
    Traditional healing practices i offer today works on all races and all kinds of people all over the world from the – past, present and future – restoring and opening the natural lines for personal success in mind, body and spirit.Have you been
    searching all over the world from place to place to find a powerful and strong spell doctor? If your answer to these questions are “YES”, then you have come to the right place! CONTACT ME FOR A CONSULTATION.
    From love Spells to Lucky Spells, Protection Spells, Traditional Healing, Spiritual Healing Herbal Healing and many more. I provide the most authentic spells you’ve ever encountered. Contact me now for a free review of your situation.
    VOODOO LOVE SPELLS
    ​Come back my love, By Requesting this spell, the lost love of your life could be back on their way to you now. This spell is a mixture of the most, strongest herbs and traditional or spiritual medicine. It is made strong cause it helps to react faster
    than you expect and ensures that it brings back your lost partner back to you as long as you have strong believe and faith in it
    MARRIAGE SPELLS
    Individuals may marry for several reasons, including legal, social, libidinal, emotional, financial, spiritual, and religious purposes. Whom they marry may be influenced by socially determined rules of incest, prescriptive marriage rules, parental choice
    and individual desire. In some areas of the world, arranged marriage, child marriage, polygamy, and sometimes forced marriage, may be practiced as a cultural tradition. Conversely, such practices may be outlawed and penalized in parts of the world out of
    concerns of the infringement of women’s rights, or the infringement of children’s rights (both female and male children), and because of international law. In developed parts of the world, there has been a general trend towards ensuring equal rights
    within marriage for women and legally recognizing the marriages of interfaith, interracial, and same-sex couples. These trends coincide with the broader human rights movement. This type helps one marry people of their choice and interest.
    STOP DIVORCE SPELLS
    Divorce (or the dissolution of marriage) is the termination of a marital union, the cancelling and/or reorganizing of the legal duties and responsibilities of marriage, thus dissolving the bonds of matrimony between a married couple under the rule of law
    of the particular country and/or state. This is a spell that might make two partners separate and move on with their lives live according to their divorce wishes. This spell works when you have strong faith in my spells. +27686795035

BIDING LOVE SPELLS
    One of the most frustrating feelings in the world is being in love with someone who doesn’t recognize how powerful and important the connection is. This spell might help bind two people together if used well and instructions followed accordingly.
    SOULMATE SPELLS.+27686795035
    Many of us have pondered the concept of soul mates before. What is a soul mate? Do I have one? And if so, where is mine? The idea that there is one special person created just for you is too juicy not to consider.*
    I definitely believe in soul mates, but my definition extends beyond the traditional idea of The One. What I believe is that a soul mate is a person with whom you are drawn to be in relationship. Try this spell and you will land to the person you have
    ever wished to be with in your life.*

ATTRACT A NEW LOVE.
    BY REQUESTING THIS SPELL, A NEW LOVE COULD BE ON THEIR WAY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE READY TO ATTRACT A NEW LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE, THEN THIS SPELL MIGHT WORK FOR YOU.
    *MY SPIRITUAL HEALING SERVICES
    Remove-a-powerful-love-spell
    My spiritual healing includes the following effective methods.
    *Traditional Healing
    *I’m a powerful native spiritual traditional healer with-established methods passed down from my ancestral healers to another to treat a person suffering from various illnesses, many of which have psychological underpinnings. Methods used by my
    traditional healing formulas include the use of roots, fetish dolls, voodoo dolls, and the smoking out of a possessing spirit or spell.. My traditional healing herbs include a no. of powerful herbs such as fertility / pregnancy herbs, herbs for impotence
    and erectile dysfunction, and herbs for stopping miscarriages. My herbs are very powerful and the results are extremely effective. I use specially harvested herbs that have been used for centuries by ancient healers. Most of these herbs are collected
    from different parts of the world such as the Amazon forest in Brazil, the Mountains of Egypt and the river banks of River Nile.
    *SPELL CASTING
    *White Magic Spell casters like to share their knowledge while Black Magic Sorcerers keep everything secret. White magic, black magic, magic and spells, there are so many things around us right? But when time comes we need to choose one, wherein when
    pain may occur we like to choose the one which gives us faster relief correct? Lot of my clients do ask me of which one is better white magic or black magic, which one will give you the inset details of what is done and how. Why is it done that way,
    which one will give faster effects and results? White magic spells comprises or rituals where usage of planetary movements, stock-photo-tarot-cards-candles-crystal angels, past life’s work are used or exist when the ritual is performed. Black magic
    spells uses energy that are present during the night time, in other words black magic also denies the law of life and uses energy opposing the law of life
    *PSYCHIC READINGS
    *Real Psychics have many divinatory tools at their disposal. From looking into crystal balls, reading your palm – there are countless ways to predict the future. So in addition to cartomancy, I am pleased to offer several other free tools for
    divination. A part from Tarot card readings, I also offer Astrology and Numerology, both handy spiritual guiding tools when it comes to FINDING OUT ABOUT YOUR PERFECT LOVE PARTNER MATCH. The insights will give you the present environment in your
    relationship how your relationship with your partner will be like in the future. My dream interpretations have a testimonial following of fans in over 99 countries. The dream interpretations have proved so accurate to the extent I have saved hundreds of
    lives, I have saved thousands of relationships, and have also helped thousands of people to discover a new purposeful and meaningful life.
    Curses Spells
    Lost Love Spells
    Love Spells
    Lottery Spells
    Fertility Spells
    Money Spells
    Court Spells
    Protection Spells
    Short Boys/ Rats
    Rings Spells
    Wallets Spells
    Sandawana Oil
    WITCHCRAFT SPELLS/VOODOO SPELLS
    Use witchcraft services to try and help with some of the following.

Love
    For those who seek love, friendship, wish a past lover to return or a present lover to commit.

Money
    For those who seek money, wealth, material things.

Luck
    For those who enter lotteries, play bingo, or wish to change their luck.

Success
    For those who seek success, power, fulfillment, happiness at home or at work.

Protection
    For those who seek protection, security, peace of mind.

Hex
    For those who seek revenge, retribution, wish to even the score.

Power
    To try and give you the power to do what you want, get what you want.

Jinx Remo ver
    To try and get rid you of any jinx, bad luck, bad karma, etc.

Attraction
    To try and attract the opposite sex and make you very appealing to them.

Controlling
    To try and control a person and have them do your bidding.

Exorcist
    To try and rid a person from your life. Exorcise them forever.

Break Up
    To try and split a relationship, cause dissension, trouble.

Wisdom
    To try and bring you wisdom, intelligence, and common sense
    MAAMATHERESA ON call or watsapp: +27686795035 theresaspells2@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)