• "KEEP NEWS ZONE ALIVE" campaign

From Nthabiseng Mashiteng@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 28 09:37:32 2022
    Greetings

I hope this message finds you in good health. My name is Nthabiseng Mashiteng . I am a journalist in South Africa and I work for SA NEWS ZONE (a digital online publication in South Africa).

We are really struggling and not getting paid. Therefore, SA NEWS ZONE has started a donations campaign and opened a donation page via PayPal for donation. Firstly because PayPal is authentic, and to also allow anyone in the world to contribute. Just 100
    people donating $50 can actually keep us alive.

You might not be able to donate, or join the campaign, however, your feedback will really be appreciated. Our families are struggling, and I personally had to remove my son from school to a township school as I could not afford his education anymore.

SA NEWS ZONE does not charge subscriptions for news and that is a principle we would like to keep. Donations of any amount starting from $5 are welcomed. Please join the campaign by sharing the MESSAGE, SUGGESTIONS or DONATING through this link:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=N3AFDP7NSK2DJ

In case you think this might be a scam or not authentic, I am willing to give you all the proof you need to show you that this message is authentic.

For more information, please contact:

info@sanewszone.co.za

OR

editor@sanewszone.co.za

My personal email is nthabmashiteng@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)