• A POWERFUL SPELL THAT RETURNED MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME AT MIGHTYLOVESPELL

From Alice Jones@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 12:53:08 2022
    I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Dr Az who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my
    eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Dr Az he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do
    which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave his details here so you too can benefit from him and his work Email mightylovespell@gmail.com You can also talk to him on WhatsApp +

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alice Jones@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 14:25:56 2022
    My husband left me to be with another woman after 8years of marriage, he traveled for a business trip and didn't want to come back home again to be with his family, I looked for help when I came across Dr AZ, a Powerful spell caster. I explained my
    situation to him and it was revealed that my husband have been bewitched by the other woman, that's why he has forgotten about home, Dr AZ made a spell and my husband was released from the bondage and I'm happy he is back home after 3years of separation.
    If you are in need of any kind of help, don't hesitate to contact Dr AZ on whatsApp: +2348116916829 or you Email: MIGHTYLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)