• +27736494502 {- 100% fast-effective true love spells caster In Albania,

From mamastrong spiritualhealer@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 30 15:54:15 2022
    +27736494502 {- 100% fast-effective true love spells caster In Albania, Vatican city, Barbados, Syria // Bring back ex lost lover ? Jersey, Bhutan, Mayotte, Tristan da cunha, Norfolk Island, Palmyra.
    Is your man or woman cheating on you. Do you want him or her back. I will bring him or her back in 2 days. I have helped thousands of people. My name is DrMama Ngozi +27736494502 I am a professional love spell caster.
    _Are you heartbroken?
    _____Do you have financial problems?
    _____Do you have problems at work?
    _____Have you lost your way in life or do you feel the weight of the world upon your shoulders?
    _____Have you lost the love of your life?
    _____Do you want to bring back your lost lover within 1 day?
    _____Are there people intentionally standing in your way? Do you feel cursed or bewitched?
    _____Do you want success in your life?
    _____Get money on your account the same day any amount done using my spiritual powers.
    _____Troubled relationships
    _____Do you want to win court cases?
    _____You want a divorce or you want to destroy divorce.
    _____Bring back lost or stolen property.
    _____Business customer attraction. Cleansing homes, businesses and cars, Family and business protection.
    _____Stop drinking and smoking.
    We are here to meet your needs depending on what your situation is.

+27736494502

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mamastrong spiritualhealer@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 23:18:04 2022
    +27736494502 {- 100% fast-effective true love spells caster In Albania, Vatican city, Barbados, Syria // Bring back ex lost lover ? Jersey, Bhutan, Mayotte, Tristan da cunha, Norfolk Island, Palmyra.
    Is your man or woman cheating on you. Do you want him or her back. I will bring him or her back in 2 days. I have helped thousands of people. My name is DrMama Ngozi +27736494502 I am a professional love spell caster.
    _Are you heartbroken?
    _____Have you lost your way in life or do you feel the weight of the world upon your shoulders?
    _____Are there people intentionally standing in your way? Do you feel cursed or bewitched?
    _____Get money on your account the same day any amount done using my spiritual powers.
    _____Business customer attraction. Cleansing homes, businesses and cars, Family and business protection.

+27736494502

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mamastrong spiritualhealer@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 29 03:13:32 2022
    _Are you heartbroken?

+27736494502

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05