• GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT CAN HELP YOU HAVE YOUR EX HUSBAND BACK : DRKACH

From Juliana Davis@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 30 23:55:58 2022
    i want to share to the whole world how Dr Kachi the Great of all the Spell Caster, that helped me reunite my marriage back, my Ex Husband broke up with me 3months ago, I have been trying to get him back ever since then, i was worried and so confused
    because i love him so much. I was really going too much depressed, he left me with my kids and just ignored me constantly. I have begged him for forgiveness through text messages for him to come back home and the kids crying and miss their dad but he
    wont reply, I wanted him back desperately. we were in a very good couple and yet he just ignores me and get on with his life just like that, so i was looking for help after reading a post of Dr Kachi on the internet when i saw a lady name SHARRON
    testified that Dr Kachi cast a Pure love spell to stop divorce. and i also met with other, it was about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24 hours at the end of her testimony she dropped his email, I contacted Dr Kachi via email and explained
    my problem to Dr Kachi and he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen, that he will restored my marriage back, and to my greatest surprise my Ex husband came back to me, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me
    and my children. Then from that day our marriage is now stronger than how it was before, Dr Kachi you're a real spell caster, you can also get your Ex back and live with him happily: Contact Email drkachispellcast@gmail.com his Number CALL/ WHATSAPP: +
    1 (209) 893-8075 Visit his Website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tania Shawn@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 2 01:21:01 2022
    Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out
    of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he
    email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging
    for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Website https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alexander Danoville@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 2 10:12:36 2022
    I recommend you to Dr Mkuru. How i got back my husband was easy through the help of Dr mkuru spells temple,  He makes my Husband realized what he did was wrong and also cast a spell that brought him home within 19hours.. This is a spell caster that i
    truly believe on his spell work, He has the power to bind, attract love, healing, consultation and counseling, this are the reason I'm sharing his contact .. You can text him on Email at: (dr.baba.mkurulovespellcaster@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him: +
    Visit his website; https://drmkuruonlinespellcaster.blogspot.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tania Shawn@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 3 22:19:57 2022
    Hello I'm so happy sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Ade, My husband left for a younger lady because i was unable to give birth due to PCOS,I was so devastated i was lonely i cried a lot i even tried taking my life, Then my
    friend told me about this great man Priest Ade who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him i was not too sure but i decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He
    told me all i needed to pay which was a convenient fee and i did and he did his work and sent me video proof and told me to wait 24hrs that he will be back, The next morning to my greatest surprise it was Shawn my husband on his knees begging I'm so
    happy, It didn’t stop there, I'm proud to say that I'm 3 weeks pregnant thank you so much Priest Ade I'm forever grateful contact him ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2349054727023
    Website https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Brown@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 5 02:09:44 2022
    +16692213962 Online Lottery Spells caster in USA, Uk to Win the Mega Millions | Lottery Winning. i won $52,000,000(Fifty Two Million Dollars) in the Powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Oniha,
    the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking him on how he helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number, i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i
    have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 2days he will cast the spell on the winning numbers and send them to me to play
    and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me all he needed me to do for him is make sure that i share this testimony to others so that they can also win the
    lottery . So that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way because online tips can not help you win the lottery. Dr Oniha is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr
    Oniha today and win the lottery like me. Email:onihaspelltemple@gmail.com Call/WhatsApp:+16692213962

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Monica Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 6 01:12:44 2022
    I just want to share my review on the powerful spell caster Priest Ade my husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine
    told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy
    right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better.
    Email: ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
    Read more on his website: https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com/
    And you can also reach him on WhatsApp: ‪+2349054727023‬

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Julie Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 7 02:36:17 2022
    Hello my name is Julie from Colorado USA . I want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called DR UWAIFO my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids, when I asked him what the problem was he told me he has
    no love for me and wanted a divorce I was so heart broken I cried all day and night but he left home. I was looking for something online when I saw an article about how the great and powerful DR UWAIFO has helped so many in similar situations like mine.
    His email address was there so I sent him an email telling him about my problem. He told me my husband shall return back to me within 24 hours. I did everything he asked me to do the next day. To my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was
    crying and begging me to forgive him and accept him back. This was the great work Dr UWAIFO did for me and my kids. Contact His Website: https://druwaifospelltempl.wixsite.com/my-site-1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Julie Taylor@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 7 02:37:50 2022
    Hello my name is Julie from Colorado USA . I want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called DR UWAIFO my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids, when I asked him what the problem was he told me he has
    no love for me and wanted a divorce I was so heart broken I cried all day and night but he left home. I was looking for something online when I saw an article about how the great and powerful DR UWAIFO has helped so many in similar situations like mine.
    His email address was there so I sent him an email telling him about my problem. He told me my husband shall return back to me within 24 hours. I did everything he asked me to do the next day. To my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was
    crying and begging me to forgive him and accept him back. This was the great work Dr UWAIFO did for me and my kids. Contact His Website: https://druwaifospelltempl.wixsite.com/my-site-1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juliana Davis@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 10 03:25:09 2022
    i want to share to the whole world how Dr Kachi the Great of all the Spell Caster, that helped me reunite my marriage back, my Ex Husband broke up with me 3months ago, I have been trying to get him back ever since then, i was worried and so confused
    because i love him so much. I was really going too much depressed, he left me with my kids and just ignored me constantly. I have begged him for forgiveness through text messages for him to come back home and the kids crying and miss their dad but he
    wont reply, I wanted him back desperately. we were in a very good couple and yet he just ignores me and get on with his life just like that, so i was looking for help after reading a post of Dr Kachi on the internet when i saw a lady name SHARRON
    testified that Dr Kachi cast a Pure love spell to stop divorce. and i also met with other, it was about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24 hours at the end of her testimony she dropped his email, I contacted Dr Kachi via email and explained
    my problem to Dr Kachi and he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen, that he will restored my marriage back, and to my greatest surprise my Ex husband came back to me, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me
    and my children. Then from that day our marriage is now stronger than how it was before, Dr Kachi you're a real spell caster, you can also get your Ex back and live with him happily: Contact Email drkachispellcast@gmail.com his Number CALL/ WHATSAPP: +
    1 (209) 893-8075 Visit his Website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05