• Win Lottery-Money Magic Spell - Manifest the Wealth and Abundance you a

From Lost Love spell Caster Mama Mponye@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 22 00:27:07 2022
    ⭐️Lucky lottery numbers picked by a psychic from your energy!!!!!!

⭐️Also I will perform a special spell for you to enhance your good fortune! You are also going to be sent a very effective money gaining spell and ritual to perform yourself at home to even further increase your luck!!!!

⭐️This reading is for absolutely any lottery game around the entire world!!!!!!

⭐️I will pick up your lucky numbers from your energy and provide them to you in hopes that you are lucky enough to win some money from whatever lottery game you are playing!!!! In addition I will myself perform a special spell for good luck and good
    fortune energy to surround you!

⭐️⭐️Most winners are not born lucky, but take action to achieve their dreams.⭐️⭐️

⭐️What I need from you is-
    1. Your name
    2. Your date of birth
    3. The exact name of the lottery game you are wanting numbers for (example- NJ MEGAMILLIONS USA)
    4. The date of the game you are playing if it’s for an exact date
    5. You also provide a photo of yourself and your palm picture.

⭐️What you are going to receive-
    1. Your personal lucky numbers for the lottery game of your choice (or just your lucky numbers in general if not for a lottery game)
    2. A spell performed by me that will surround you with good luck and good fortune energy
    3. A special money gain spell ritual for you to do yourself at home to increase your luck and attract money towards you!

⭐️You will receive your lucky number reading and your spell instructions sent to you via Email, whatsapp or direct message-messenger within 24 hours regardless of the time zone from the time of purchase.

For more, contact Mama Mponye using the info below;

Reach me on +27718452838 (Call/whatsapp)
    Email: mama.mponye@gmail.com
    Website; www.mamamponye.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)