• I NEED A URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP BRING BACK EX HUSBAND AND RES

From Logan Jack@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 28 05:16:16 2022
    Are you looking for a genuine love spell caster with real and legit results? Contact PRIEST ODIN WhatsApp him: +2349022363126

Unbelievable! I just got my husband back through the help of genuine love spell caster Priest Odin. My name is Logan and I am from MS,USA. My husband left me for another woman, after 17years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant
    with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything in my power to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him and for the sake of our beautiful kids, I begged him with everything, I made
    promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back. I never believed in stuff like this, but I had no choice but to try it. I
    messaged a spell caster called Priest Odin, he was an amazing man and more like a father to me and he also had good reviews from all the people he helped, he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay 48 hours after he's done
    casting the spell. He also gave me details of everything he needed for the work and how he was gonna cast the spell and surprisingly 32hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for
    everything that had happened. He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him. That was how we started living together happily again. Thanks to Priest Odin. If you are here and your Lover is turning you
    down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Priest Odin for help now..
    Here is his contact.. WhatsApp him: +2349022363126
    Email him @: astrologist.and.psychic.solution@gmail.com 

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Logan Jack@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 1 21:46:41 2022
    Are you looking for a genuine love spell caster with real and legit results? Contact PRIEST ODIN WhatsApp him: +2349022363126

Unbelievable! I just got my husband back through the help of genuine love spell caster Priest Odin. My name is Logan and I am from MS,USA. My husband left me for another woman, after 17years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant
    with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything in my power to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him and for the sake of our beautiful kids, I begged him with everything, I made
    promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back. I never believed in stuff like this, but I had no choice but to try it. I
    messaged a spell caster called Priest Odin, he was an amazing man and more like a father to me and he also had good reviews from all the people he helped, he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay 48 hours after he's done
    casting the spell. He also gave me details of everything he needed for the work and how he was gonna cast the spell and surprisingly 32hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for
    everything that had happened. He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him. That was how we started living together happily again. Thanks to Priest Odin. If you are here and your Lover is turning you
    down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Priest Odin for help now..
    Here is his contact.. WhatsApp him: +2349022363126 
    Email him @: astrologist.and.psychic.solution@gmail.com 

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)