• =?UTF-8?B?TG9zdCBMb3ZlIFNwZWxscyBDYXN0ZXIg4piF5b2hICsyNTY3NTAxMzQ0MjYg5

From Drmama Nketi@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 9 05:55:32 2022
    Lost Love Spells Caster ★彡 +256750134426 彡★in UK,USA,Norway,Austria,Canada,UAE,Malta,Denmark,Sweden,Ireland,Turkey,Luxembourg.
    +256750134426 drmama nkosi , from USA and I originate from East Africa a well known spiritual land. Am an international traditional healer and a spells caster and most of my clients have nicknamed me Papa because of the good work I have done for them. I
    started healing people and casting spells at my early age with my grandmother Zondwa. She taught me everything during the years I spent with her in all sorts of spells. He chose me from my 7 sisters and 5 brothers. She trained everything concerning
    spells. After her death my powers increased and all her spirits, ancestors and powers introduced them to me since I was the chosen one. I am able to access and give advice in many ways: Channelling dreams, casting spells, numerology, fortune analysis,
    tarot reading and many more. My powers promotes palm reading, holistic healing, casting spells, and also communication between individuals and their ancestors any time and help you fore seeing evil and bad spirits so that you can overcome them. How does
    it work? After you place your order for your love spell, you have 10 days to judge the quality of my love spell. If you are not satisfied within 10 days because I don’t answer your calls/emails
    (which won’t happen) you can simply request to get your money back. All of my love spells are guaranteed. If you’re not sure which love spell you want, or the desired strength of your love spell, give me a call and we can discuss which love spell
    will work best for you. Real Love spells are my specialty. I’ve been performing real love spells, voodoo black magic spells and tons of various real spells, such as: Real Love spells Real Money Spells Real Success Spells Love spells that actually work
    Break up Love Spell Reunite Love Spell third party interference love spells. I’ve been a spell caster for many years, and have the knowledge to cast your real love spell without any mistakes. There are many people out there who claim to be able to cast
    a real love spell, however to do so requires extensive training and practice. Call / Watsapp : +256750134426 drmama nkosi ,
    Email: drmamankosi@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From drmama nkosi@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 5 23:47:09 2023
    Lost Love Spells Caster ★彡 +256750134426 彡★in UK,USA,Norway,Austria,Canada,UAE,Kingston,Jasper,Summerside,Nelson,Gatineau,BAHAMAS,PANAMA, GUYANA, LONDON, SWEDENE, JAPAN,THUNDER BAY,HAMILTON,ELORA,REGINA. USA UK 【】+256750134426 【】 Top
    ranking Lost love Spell caster in Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire , New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North
    Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas

+256750134426 Drmama Nkosi ,Let me try and help you with love spells, traditional healing, native healing, fortune telling, witchcraft, psychic readings, black magic, voodoo, herbalist healing, or any other service your may desire within the realm of
    african native healing, the spirits and the ancestors.
    I am a sangoma and healer. I could help you to connect with the ancestors , interpret dreams, diagnose illness through divination with bones, and help you heal both physical and spiritual illness. We facilitate the deepening of your relationship to the
    spirit world and the ancestors. Working in partnership with one’s ancestors is a gift representing a close link with the spirit realm as a mediator between the worlds.*
    Witchdoctors, or sorcerers, are often purveyors of mutis and charms that cause harm to people. we believe that we are here for only one purpose, to heal through love and compassion.*
    African people share a common understanding of the importance of ancestors in daily life. When they have lost touch with their ancestors, illness may result or bad luck. Then a traditional healer, or sangoma, is sought out who may prescribe herbs,
    changes in lifestyle, a career change, or changes in relationships. The client may also be told to perform a ceremony or purification ritual to appease the ancestors.*
    Let us solve your problems using powerful African traditional methods. We believe that our ancestors and spirits give us enlightenment, wisdom, divine guidance, enabling us to overcome obstacles holding your life back. Our knowledge has been passed down
    through centuries, being refined along the way from generation to generation. We believe in the occult, the paranormal, the spirit world, the mystic world.*
    The services here are based on the African Tradition Value system/religion, where we believe the ancestors and spirits play a very important role in society. The ancestors and spirits give guidance and counsel in society. They could enable us to see into
    the future and give solutions to the problems affecting us. We use rituals, divination, spells, chants and prayers to enable us tackle the task before us.*
    I have experience in helping and guiding many people from all over the world. My psychic abilities may help you answer and resolve many unanswered questions. I specialize in helping women and men from all walks of life with these matters. I work mainly
    with active spells – spells directed out, to bring about a desired event or to affect someone else.*
    +256750134426 Drmama Nkosi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From drmama nkosi@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 6 00:02:24 2023
    DO LOVE SPELLS WORK? +256750134426 LOVE SPELL THAT WORK IN NEPAL CANADA NETHERLANDS AMSTERDAM.

+256750134426 Drmama Nkosi ,Let me try and help you with love spells, traditional healing, native healing, fortune telling, witchcraft, psychic readings, black magic, voodoo, herbalist healing, or any other service your may desire within the realm of
    african native healing, the spirits and the ancestors.
    I am a sangoma and healer. I could help you to connect with the ancestors , interpret dreams, diagnose illness through divination with bones, and help you heal both physical and spiritual illness. We facilitate the deepening of your relationship to the
    spirit world and the ancestors. Working in partnership with one’s ancestors is a gift representing a close link with the spirit realm as a mediator between the worlds.*
    Witchdoctors, or sorcerers, are often purveyors of mutis and charms that cause harm to people. we believe that we are here for only one purpose, to heal through love and compassion.*
    African people share a common understanding of the importance of ancestors in daily life. When they have lost touch with their ancestors, illness may result or bad luck. Then a traditional healer, or sangoma, is sought out who may prescribe herbs,
    changes in lifestyle, a career change, or changes in relationships. The client may also be told to perform a ceremony or purification ritual to appease the ancestors.*
    Let us solve your problems using powerful African traditional methods. We believe that our ancestors and spirits give us enlightenment, wisdom, divine guidance, enabling us to overcome obstacles holding your life back. Our knowledge has been passed down
    through centuries, being refined along the way from generation to generation. We believe in the occult, the paranormal, the spirit world, the mystic world.*
    The services here are based on the African Tradition Value system/religion, where we believe the ancestors and spirits play a very important role in society. The ancestors and spirits give guidance and counsel in society. They could enable us to see into
    the future and give solutions to the problems affecting us. We use rituals, divination, spells, chants and prayers to enable us tackle the task before us.*
    I have experience in helping and guiding many people from all over the world. My psychic abilities may help you answer and resolve many unanswered questions. I specialize in helping women and men from all walks of life with these matters. I work mainly
    with active spells – spells directed out, to bring about a desired event or to affect someone else.*
    +256750134426 Drmama Nkosi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05