• World's No.1 Powerful love spells caster +27739106191 Bring Ex back fas

From Drmama Zamira@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 4 07:38:02 2022
    World's No.1 Powerful love spells caster +27739106191 Bring Ex back fast | Fix broken Marriages in Austria- Salzburg, Denmark, Paraguay,Colombia, Machester, Newcastle, Texas, Croatia,
    Drmama Zamira Prayers, rituals and unseen forces will enable you to attract a mate who desires you, who will love you and cherish you
    I Specializes In Love Spell Casting I Have Mastered The Art Of Creating Love Remedies To Help Reunite Lovers & Guide People To Find Their True Love & Soulmate Connections. My Spell Casting Services Also Come In Packages To Build A Better
    Connection Between You & Your Loved OneLOVE CHARMS *Binding Your Lover To Love You Only*You Failing To Get Babies (ladies & Men)*Family Members Jealousy A Bout You?*Love potionsJob Back? *Do You Have Problem With YourBosses At Work? WOMEN CHARMS Charm
    For Men AdmireYou & Propose you *Is He Unwilling To Marry You?(Come Now)*Is There Same One Disturbing Your Relation Ship?(Come Now).Call / Watsapp : +27739106191 Drmama Zamira ,Email: drmamazamira091@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Drmama Zamira@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 20 08:01:39 2022
    World's No.1 Powerful love spells caster +27739106191 Bring Ex back fast | Fix broken Marriages in Austria- Salzburg, Denmark, Paraguay,Colombia, Machester, Newcastle, Texas, Croatia,
    Drmama Zamira Prayers, rituals and unseen forces will enable you to attract a mate who desires you, who will love you and cherish you
    I Specializes In Love Spell Casting I Have Mastered The Art Of Creating Love Remedies To Help Reunite Lovers & Guide People To Find Their True Love & Soulmate Connections. My Spell Casting Services Also Come In Packages To Build A Better
    Connection Between You & Your Loved OneLOVE CHARMS *Binding Your Lover To Love You Only*You Failing To Get Babies (ladies & Men)*Family Members Jealousy A Bout You?*Love potionsJob Back? *Do You Have Problem With YourBosses At Work? WOMEN CHARMS Charm
    For Men AdmireYou & Propose you *Is He Unwilling To Marry You?(Come Now)*Is There Same One Disturbing Your Relation Ship?(Come Now).Call / Watsapp : +27739106191 Drmama Zamira ,Email: drmamazamira091@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Drmama Zamira@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 6 02:18:54 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Drmama Zamira@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 6 02:19:38 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Drmama Zamira@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 9 06:53:33 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05