• +27686795035 Revenge Death Spell Caster, Black Magic, Voodoo Spells Net

From MAAMA THERESA@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 31 13:25:35 2022
    +27686795035 Revenge Death Spell Caster, Black Magic, Voodoo Spells Netherlands, SOUTH AFRICA USA, UK, CANADA, ITALY, Mexico, Expert Spells Caster.

I use powerful Spells with the help of my powerful spiritual powers, my spells are done in unique ways to fulfill my clients goals.

If you are new or you have been disappointed by other spell casters, witch doctors and healers who have failed to provide you with the results they promised you and you’re stuck with no option of achieving or solving your problem, its time you contact
    me, the most powerful Witch and spiritually gifted spell caster. Call c Revenge Death Spell Caster, Black Magic, Voodoo Spells Netherlands, USA, UK, CANADA, ITALY, Mexico, Expert Spells Caster.

I use powerful Spells with the help of my powerful spiritual powers, my spells are done in unique ways to fulfill my clients goals.

If you are new or you have been disappointed by other spell casters, witch doctors and healers who have failed to provide you with the results they promised you and you’re stuck with no option of achieving or solving your problem, its time you contact
    me, the most powerful Witch and spiritually gifted spell caster. Call +27686795035

As African people we share a common understanding of the importance of ancestors in daily life. When they have lost touch with their ancestors, illness may result or bad luck. Then a traditional healer, or sangoma, is sought out who may prescribe herbs,
    changes in lifest

As African people we share a common understanding of the importance of ancestors in daily life. When they have lost touch with their ancestors, illness may result or bad luck. Then a traditional healer, or sangoma, is sought out who may prescribe herbs,
    changes in lifestyle, a career change, or changes in relationships. The client may also be told to perform a ceremony or purification ritual to appease the ancestors.*

I have experience in

African traditional healing

Witchcraft

Herbal medicine

The spirit world

The paranormal

Ancestral healing

African rituals or Witchcraft

sangoma powers. +27686795035
    Call or whatsapp : +27686795035
    Via mail : maamatheresaspells@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From MAAMA THERESA@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 13 15:32:37 2022
    WORKING PSYCHIC RINGS AFRICA CHINA EGYPT ☎(( +27686795035 ) IN USA OMAN LEBANONFor MONEY,POWER, WEALTH AND FAME 100%, in Tembisa Welcome Bellville Cape Town

Durban George Ibhayi Kempton Park Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve Springbok Stellenbosch

Khayelitsha Kimberley, Klerksdorp Mitchell's Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown

Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga USA, Sudan

North West Northern Cape Western Cape – Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga

North West Northern Cape Western Cape

Tagslost love spells magic rings money spells

WORKING PSYCHIC RINGS AFRICA CHINA EGYPT ☎(( +27686795035 ) IN USA OMAN LEBANON

Rings play a crucial role in our lives and can help you accomplish things that you usually desired. a hoop is constantly sin touch with your body this means that that any magic spell solid on them could be active around the clock and might be near to you
    to get the results you want faster and extra correctly. magic rings which are made with the proper stones and metal like silver or gold will have life-changing outcomes. get in touch with us these days to research extra approximately magic rings and get
    your very own! Magic earrings may be made for a spread of fine modifications in life which encompass the subsequent.

+27686795035 The divine magic ring

because the name implies, the divine magic ring is made with the purpose to provide you with divine blessing and enables you accomplish your goals, find love and live a more fit existence – this is the most powerful magic ring you can desire to locate!
    with this everything on your existence will begin falling into area all of the even as assisting you climb higher in lifestyles! at the start, it can seem a chunk ordinary but as time will bypass you’ll get used to receiving all of the blessing of
    existence as though they have been regular. this magic ring will assist you meet the proper people on the proper time, avoid getting hurt and get that merchandising you usually wanted. all this an

have hassle finding that special someone in existence? just can't appear to discover a companion that you would be inclined to spend the relaxation of your life with? then a magic ring for love is exactly what you want to discover the love of your
    lifestyles! by using sporting this ring, the powers of the universe will paintings for your choose and could growth the chances of your eventually locating your soul mate dramatically. this ring for romance will assist you banish any opponents you have,
    forestall your lover from dishonest and will assist you set up a protracted and loving dating with the man or women you always wanted!

+27686795035 Money magic ring

this ring is in particular made for human beings that need cash and fulfillment in existence! this ring has the power to take from slightly making ends meet to having more than sufficient money to not know what to do with it all! this ring is made and
    charmed to open up new avenues for success and financial stability n lifestyles for anybody who simply can't appear to trap a fortunate spoil or simply needs to growth how much cash they make. starting out you'll be beaten with all the money you're
    making however you'll soon start to consider it regular and being rich turns into your normal life-style!

magic earrings can do a whole lot extra and with the aid of contacting us nowadays you could alternate your lifestyles for the better!

?? Call Or Whatsapp on +27686795035

☎(( +27686795035 Powerful Prophesy Magic Rings Of Miracles & Magic Ring For Success in Business in South Africa Italy USA UK France Denmark

in Tembisa Thohoyandou UmlaziUplazi Vereeniging, Germiston, Boksburg, Durbun, United Kingdom Welcome Bellville Cape Town

Durban George Ibhayi Kempton Park Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve Springbok Stellenbosch

Khayelitsha Kimberley, Klerksdorp Mitchell's Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown

Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga USA, Sudan

North West Northern Cape Western Cape – Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga

Mama’s Magic Ring: This Ring has a powerful red stone and infused with Mama.Lumanyo”s holy rituals (holy powers) and it came along by the fore fathers to perform miracles and fore tell the future as well as healing the sick .

This ring will give you fame, money, Wealth & powers to perform miracles and prophesy if you are a pastor or religious leader , this ring is the most selling ring across the continent of AFRICA , because it has helped many pastors and church leaders to
    fulfill their dreams and to grow their ministries,

the ring has the powers to draw important people in the church including government officials and it gives you the powers to perform miracles and wonders , it gives you the inner eye to foretell the future and the things happening to people around you,
    it gives you fame and wealthy .

if your ministry/ church has been crippled for years and is not growing , just make a phone call and order for this ring it will help you achieve your dreams and goals in your ministerial journey and without living the amazing miracle water

Must Win Lotto Spells - Simple Lottery Spells That Work Immediately Watsa +27686795035

PERFECT LOTTERY SPELL THAT WORK FAST WITHIN 24 HOURS WITH DR THERESA +27686795035 LOTTERY SPELL POWERS

Hello good day to you that is reading this testimony my name is winnie from California i want to use this medium to thank Dr THERESA the great lottery spell caster that will help you cast a lottery spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the
    lottery to make you a millionaire as you never wished, i was skeptical at first but as life got harder i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want to win a lottery he cast a lottery spell for me which i use and i play and i won $3,
    000,000 (THREE MILLION DOLLARS). I am so grateful to and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only true lottery spell, this is the real secret we all have been searching
    for. Do not waste time today contact CALL/WHATSAPP +27686795035 he is capable of providing a lasting solution to all your problems:

(1) Breakup and Love Spells (2) Bring back your Ex or lost love (3) Stop divorce or divorce spell (4) Marriage Spells (5) Pregnancy and Child bearing spell (6) Business SpellN(7) Remove sickness from your body spell (8) you want women/men to run after
    you (9) Lottery winning numbers (10) you want to be rich and famous (11) You want to be promoted in your office (12) Court case spell ETC.......+27686795035 maama theresaspells@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)