• Want an easy method for migrate MSG to VCF ?

From sofiyaroy99@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 1 02:02:07 2019
    I am so worried about how to safely convert MSG to VCF format. I didn't get the simple and easy method of conversion, So please suggest me the simple way of conversion tool of MSG to VCF files.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From sofiyaroy99@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 1 22:40:38 2019
    I read your problem and come to know that you want a software that simply converters MSG files to VCF format,without any data loss. I would like to suggest you Softaken MSG to VCF Converter.Here is a free solution to your problem which I got through one
    of my professional friend’s help when I was fed up with a manual solution to convert MSG to VCF format.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From shellydennis918@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 5 02:17:33 2020
    MSG to VCF Conversion software that migrates the MSG files into EML format and there are no limitations of size, you can convert any size file. it creates a separate file. It also converts single as well as multiple MSG files. Its conversion is very
    smooth and fast, you can try this software. The software is able to load single as well as multiple MSG files with dual load options like add files and add folders options. Visit here for more info: https://www.osttopstapp.com/msg-to-vcf.html
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kevin Jones@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 4 23:09:43 2022
    The MSG to vCard Converter tool is an efficient and simple-to-use program for converting MSG contacts to vCard files. The performance will update in real-time as you make changes to the options. This gives you immediate input on whether the conversion
    results are meeting your standards and makes it very simple to use. Batch conversion is also available, allowing you to convert several files at once. This software supports all MS Outlook & Windows OS versions.

Visit here:- https://www.gaintools.com/address-book-manager/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05