• How to update or remove WMP's volume-leveling info

From Ben_12345@live.ca@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 25 11:49:25 2018
    I found the issue with windows media player and its crappy leveling issue it is the graphic equalizer making it sound like crap not the volume leveling. After turning off the graphic equalizer the songs sound consistent again so there equalizer is broken
    and causes the volume to jump up and down regardless of all the other settings. Microsoft is the next EAgames there getting that bad lol.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ben_12345@live.ca@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 25 11:35:43 2018
    Yea i came here looking for specifically how do i remove the auto volume leveling from an mp3 song that windows media player creates leveling for but none of this tells me anything since the auto volume leveling seems to be attached to the song not the
    player so even deleting all the tags and even using a different program the songs sound like crap now the volume is constantly jumping up and down all by itself with no tags and leveling off or on it doesn't matter. So how do i remove the auto volume
    leveling for real?? (Windows 10) Its almost as if it purposely is trying to force me to delete all my music and redownload it all just because i clicked 1 thing?? Microsoft needs to get its sheet togeather almost everything of theres i touch lately doesn'
    t work properly including there OS win10.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)