• Simple TSP for windows 64 bits

From rsosa.plusnet@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 11 07:33:26 2018
    Hello,

I am new to TAPI. I have been looking and reading documentation for several weeks now.

I have to develop a very simple TSP TAPI that only allows to make a call.

I have download TSP++ from Julmar, and managed to compile it, but I think this is only for 32 bits. When I try to compile for 64 bits I get lots of errors, that I do not think that are easy to solve.

I have some questions:
    - I have read that you cannot use 32 bits TSP in 64 bits Windows. Is this true? - Is there any sample for TSP in 64 bits? I prefer C++, if possible.
    - Can you help me to get started?

Thank you very much.

Ricardo Sosa.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From rsosa.plusnet@gmail.com@21:1/5 to rsosa....@gmail.com on Wed Jul 11 08:21:47 2018
    I have been reading a little longer in this forum and it seems that I have to do the TSP in 32 bits if the TAPI application is 32 bits. Is this right?

Could you tell me how can I test a 32 bits TSP in windows 64 bits. Any application? I have installed Phoner, but still cannot find my TSP.

Thanks again.

On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 4:33:27 PM UTC+2, rsosa....@gmail.com wrote:
    Hello,

I am new to TAPI. I have been looking and reading documentation for several weeks now.

I have to develop a very simple TSP TAPI that only allows to make a call.

I have download TSP++ from Julmar, and managed to compile it, but I think this is only for 32 bits. When I try to compile for 64 bits I get lots of errors, that I do not think that are easy to solve.

I have some questions:
    - I have read that you cannot use 32 bits TSP in 64 bits Windows. Is this true?
    - Is there any sample for TSP in 64 bits? I prefer C++, if possible.
    - Can you help me to get started?

Thank you very much.

Ricardo Sosa.
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)