• disabling file conversion from dialog box in word 2013

From rodrego sandino@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 27 14:36:32 2020
    I have problem when i want to convert pdf document to text document by using microsoft word 2013 by third party application the file from dialog box appear leading to stop the conversion operation how i can prevent this dialog box from appearing although
    i tried to do that by opening option in word and going to advanced tab scrolling down to general where the option of "Confirm file format conversion on open" is already unchecked so what else can i do to solve this problem
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From rodrego sandino@21:1/5 to rodrego sandino on Sat Nov 28 09:28:19 2020
    On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 6:36:33 AM UTC+8, rodrego sandino wrote:
    I have problem when i want to convert pdf document to text document by using microsoft word 2013 by third party application the file from dialog box appear leading to stop the conversion operation how i can prevent this dialog box from appearing
    although i tried to do that by opening option in word and going to advanced tab scrolling down to general where the option of "Confirm file format conversion on open" is already unchecked so what else can i do to solve this problem
    I am still waiting ...any precious suggestions?
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From rodrego sandino@21:1/5 to rodrego sandino on Sun Nov 29 13:39:19 2020
    On Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 1:28:20 AM UTC+8, rodrego sandino wrote:
    On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 6:36:33 AM UTC+8, rodrego sandino wrote:
    I have problem when i want to convert pdf document to text document by using microsoft word 2013 by third party application the file from dialog box appear leading to stop the conversion operation how i can prevent this dialog box from appearing
    although i tried to do that by opening option in word and going to advanced tab scrolling down to general where the option of "Confirm file format conversion on open" is already unchecked so what else can i do to solve this problem
    I am still waiting ...any precious suggestions?
    why there is no any answer to my question?!!!!!!
    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05