• Spaces after footnotes

From milan.regec@gmail.com@21:1/5 to ashwanik...@gmail.com on Sun Jul 21 02:57:45 2019
    Had the same problem and what actually worked was converting the file to the newest format (it originally opened in Compatibility mode)

On Tuesday, 8 November 2016 16:48:12 UTC+1, ashwanik...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 7:31:22 AM UTC+1, phillip....@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, February 2, 2009 3:38:01 PM UTC-8, Grae wrote:
    Hi,

How do I remove the large space that appears between footnotes and the bottom of the page in Word?

Graeme.

In View:Outline mode, select View:Footnotes, and go through the Footnote Separator, Footnote Continuation Separator, and Footnote Continuation Notice formats from the pull-down list, and make sure each one does not have any extra paragraph returns at
    the bottom. I tried that, and it removed the extra spaces from the bottom of all my footnotes.

Thanks philip it worked for me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From maubug@gmail.com@21:1/5 to phillip...@gmail.com on Fri Feb 7 15:26:53 2020
    On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 12:31:22 AM UTC-6, phillip...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, February 2, 2009 3:38:01 PM UTC-8, Grae wrote:
    Hi,

How do I remove the large space that appears between footnotes and the bottom of the page in Word?

Graeme.

In View:Outline mode, select View:Footnotes, and go through the Footnote Separator, Footnote Continuation Separator, and Footnote Continuation Notice formats from the pull-down list, and make sure each one does not have any extra paragraph returns at
    the bottom. I tried that, and it removed the extra spaces from the bottom of all my footnotes.

Thanks, Phillip, it also worked for me!
    Best, Mauricio

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)