• Text box "dissapears" and does not print

From mizz.crow@gmail.com@21:1/5 to deidre4...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 15 12:49:31 2017
    On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 1:43:43 PM UTC-5, deidre4...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 3:57:07 PM UTC-4, jmas...@gmail.com wrote:
    There is no "Options" in my tools and Im having this problem. Im about ready to drop kick my computer

On Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 5:31:06 AM UTC-5, Graham Mayor wrote:
    Check tools > options > view > 'drawings' - uncheck 'picture placeholders'
    Check tools > options > print > 'drawing objects' and 'background colors and
    images'

--
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Krystin wrote:
    I'm working with a document with pictures.
    Unfortunately I did not create the original document, so I don't know how the text box was set up.
    I know a text box exists in the document, but after resizing pictures and moving them around the text box disappeared.
    When I print the document the text box is not there (doesn't print). The only way I've been able to see the text box after making the necessary changes to the pictures is to go into the "Reading Layout."
    I like to operate primarily in the "Print Layout," but when I am in this layout I cannot see the text box at all.
    I am using Word 03.
    I've changed the layout of the pictures to "Behind Text" but I still cannot view the text box.
    Help!

For new versions of Word or .docx files go to File > Options > Display > Check the box almost at the bottom that says 'Print Drawings created in Word.'

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS~~~ My computer must have unchecked all that stuff during an update, even docs I had from last year weren't printing properly. Bless this board for the answer.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)