• Header too big!

From shakcaine@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Suzanne S. Barnhill on Mon Feb 26 06:47:38 2018
    On Thursday, June 7, 2001 at 11:32:21 PM UTC-5, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
    Sometimes although it appears that the problem is a large header, what's really happening is that the vertical justification (File | Page Setup | Layout) has been set to Center.

I've also seen documents where a frame in the header grew to fill the whole page. It may have started out as the frame around a page number inserted using Insert | Page Numbers..., or it may have resulted from sort sort of document corruption. If this IS the problem, though, you might try clicking in the header and seeing if Frame is available on the Format menu. If so, select it and in the Frame dialog press the button for Remove Frame. This is unlikely in your case, though, since the frame is set to Auto size and so shouldn't grow if it contains no text.

Thanks so much Suzanne. This helped greatly.

Shakira

Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft Word MVP
    Words into Type
    Fairhope, AL USA

Shawn <Bria_N_Shawn@MSN.com> wrote in message news:522901c0efc4$60ea2500$a5e62ecf@tkmsftngxa07...
    My header area is too large, pushing my document text to the center of the page,
    way below the top margin. I have even tried deleting the text in the header completely, but I have no luck correcting the problem. Any idea

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)