• How to make end of cell character part of find...replace

From Styler001@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 17 05:12:51 2019
    This is going to be hard to visualize without the actual mocked-up table
    I'm working with, but I'll give it a shot. You may recognize this as
    being quotes from "A Tale of Two Cities". I couldn't use the actual
    text in this example, since it's work-related.

I've got a table that I need to do a find...replace. I'll try to show
    it here. Each lined-off section is a cell in a table.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • It was the year of Our Lord one thousand seven hundred and
    seventy-five.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Spiritual revelations were conceded to England at that favoured
    period, as at this.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Wo-ho! said the coachman.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • What o'clock do you make it, Joe?
    • Ten minutes, good, past eleven.
    • ¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • What do you say, Tom?¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • They both listened.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • I say a horse at a canter coming up, Joe.
    • I say a horse at a gallop, Tom.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Is that the Dover mail?

• ¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Why do you want to know?¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • I want a passenger, if it is.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, each cell ends with a ¤ character when viewing the
    formatting in the document, but I haven't been able to figure out a way
    to include that as part of the find.

I can easily enough do a find...replace where "^l• ^l• " is replaced
    with nothing when there are two "blank" lines (lines with just the • and
    a space "• ". But, when there is only one blank line, as in cell 4, if
    I try to replace "^l• ", cell 7 then turns into "• I say a horse at a
    canter coming up, Joe.I say a horse at a gallop, Tom." with what should
    be two lines but are now crammed together.

Here's what I would expect as the final result if I could figure out how
    to replace things like I want.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • It was the year of Our Lord one thousand seven hundred and
    seventy-five.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Spiritual revelations were conceded to England at that favoured
    period, as at this.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Wo-ho! said the coachman.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • What o'clock do you make it, Joe?
    • Ten minutes, good, past eleven.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • What do you say, Tom?¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • They both listened.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • I say a horse at a canter coming up, Joe.
    • I say a horse at a gallop, Tom.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Is that the Dover mail?¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Why do you want to know?¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • I want a passenger, if it is.¤ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone can help with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

--
    Styler001

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)