• HOW TO MICRODOSE 101 DEADHEAD CHEMIST 1P-LSD

From Kevin Charles@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 22:25:06 2023
    Microdosing 101: A Complete Guide To Deadhead Chemist 1P-LSD. t.me/legicalempiremarket
    t.me/legicalempiremarket
    Note: This guide has been created to assist you in the safe and legal use of this substance. LSD is illegal in most parts of the world and we do not promote the use of this substance in such areas. For users that decide to use this substance, we provide
    a complete guide about the substance to ensure that all its users are kept safe.
    t.me/legicalempiremarket
    So what exactly is 1P-LSD
    1P-LSD also known as 1-Propionyl-Lyserguc Acid Diethylamide is a psychedelic substance that helps its users experience a much needed trip. To use this substance, it is best to microdose to avoid the highly deleterious effects such as hallucinations. The
    recommended microdose amount that will initiate a trip without causing a negative effect is about 5-10 mL.

t.me/legicalempiremarket
    t.me/legicalempiremarket
    How To Use 1P-LSD
    Shake the mixture well and store in a refrigerator for 24 hours to the time of its use. The temperature of the refrigerator should be regulated so that the mixture doesn’t freeze. Shake well before using it.
    t.me/legicalempiremarket
    Benefits Of Deadhead Chemist 1P-LSD Microdose
    It helps to treat depression and other anxiety conditions
    It boosts blood flow into the cerebrum thereby improving brain functions
    It helps to counteract sexually related problems such as improving the sex drive
    t.me/legicalempiremarket
    It has been said to boost creativity and cognitive functions
    It increases empathy
    It boosts self-confidence and improves self-esteem
    It potentially improves healthy human relationship
    How to Microdose With 1P-LSD
    Micro-dosing is an act of taking minute doses of psychedelic drug. A micro-dose level cannot cause significant difference from reality.

t.me/legicalempiremarket
    t.me/legicalempiremarket
    Propionyl-lysergic acid diethylamide (1P-LSD) is perhaps to some degree less powerful when compare with LSD. However, the above can not be an indicator to prove 1P-LSD’s power in humans, and to many people opinion shows that 1P-LSD and LSD have the
    same intuitive power.
    t.me/legicalempiremarket
    Practically, it may be important you add little or more of 1P-LSD than LSD to experience exact effects. Thus, one of the users sharing is personal experience with Jim Fadiman, advises the dosage of 15 micro-grams for the start which is then opposed to 10
    micro-grams. It may then be modified back and forth as desired to attain your own ‘sub-intuitive’ level.
    t.me/legicalempiremarket
    t.me/legicalempiremarket
    Every square tab of available LSD or 1P-LSD usually contain 100-125 micrograms. The tab is processed into smaller quantities usually in powdery, pelleted forms, or in liquid suspensions.
    t.me/legicalempiremarket

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)