• Linux System Administrator

From Andy Jones@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 5 15:09:57 2015
    Hi,

Please let me know your availability in below role with one of my direct client.

NOTE - If you're interested, please send me a copy of your updated resume with your hourly expectation.

If you're not interested in hearing about new opportunities at this time, would you know of anyone that might be a good fit for the position? I would appreciate the opportunity to network with you.

Here are the Job Details:

Position: Linux System Administrator
    Duration: 6+ Months (Potential Extension to 24 months)

Qualifications:
    At least 4+ years of experience in a heterogeneous IT environment * Experience with all (or most) of the systems architectures listed above * Past work in an environment whose infrastructure supports both business users as well as software developers *
    Skill in performing routine operations tasks and their automation. Routine tasks include system monitoring, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups * Proven ability to automate routine tasks using
    tools whatever tools ar available * Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results * Experience with backup tools such as Tivoli TSM * Experience configuring network switches, routers and firewalls and operating a VPN a plus * Excellent
    communication skills, be able to interpret and discuss information with both tech and non-tech decision makers * Strong problem solving skills * Prefer a Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science * Flexibility to
    work in a fast paced, and high-pressure environment interacting with cross functional teams

Responsibilities:
    What You Will Be Doing * Be a strong system administrator to design, implement and support Red Hat Linux environments. * Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of SAAS environments. * Provide support
    for applications installations. * Support incidents and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues. * Manage the configurations via the satellite server * Document technical requirements and processes. * Ability to work well with the
    team and on various projects.

------------------------
    Thanks & regards,

Andy Jones
    Recruiter.redhat@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)