• Re: [gentoo-user] opencv problem

From Arve Barsnes@21:1/5 to Jacques Montier on Thu Nov 25 12:10:01 2021
    On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 11:10, Jacques Montier <jmontier@gmail.com> wrote:
    media-libs/opencv-4.5.2-r3::gentoo (Change USE: +contribdnn, this change violates use flag constraints defined by media-libs/opencv-4.5.2-r3: 'cpu_flags_x86_avx2? ( cpu_flags_x86_f16c ) cpu_flags_x86_f16c? ( cpu_flags_x86_avx ) cuda? ( contrib
    tesseract? ( opencl ) ) dnnsamples? ( examples ) gflags? ( contrib ) glog? ( contrib ) contribcvv? ( contrib qt5 ) contribdnn? ( contrib ) contribfreetype? ( contrib ) contribhdf? ( contrib ) contribovis? ( contrib ) contribsfm? ( contrib eigen gflags
    glog ) contribxfeatures2d? ( contrib download ) examples? ( contribdnn ) java? ( python ) opengl? ( qt5 ) python? ( any-of ( python_targets_python3_8 python_targets_python3_9 ) ) tesseract? ( contrib ) at-most-one-of ( gtk3 qt5 )')

Changing the contribdnn use flag does not solve the problem.

This says that activating the contribdnn flag also needs the contrib
    flag to be activated. Hard to give any direct advice without knowing
    what you are trying to do. On my computers I don't install opencv, so
    the easiest solution if you don't need it is to remove the opencv flag
    from any packages you have installed.

Regards,
    Arve

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Jacques Montier@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 25 14:50:01 2021
    Le jeu. 25 nov. 2021 à 12:06, Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@gmail.com> a
    écrit :

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 11:10, Jacques Montier <jmontier@gmail.com> wrote:
    media-libs/opencv-4.5.2-r3::gentoo (Change USE: +contribdnn, this change
    violates use flag constraints defined by media-libs/opencv-4.5.2-r3: 'cpu_flags_x86_avx2? ( cpu_flags_x86_f16c ) cpu_flags_x86_f16c? ( cpu_flags_x86_avx ) cuda? ( contrib tesseract? ( opencl ) ) dnnsamples? ( examples ) gflags? ( contrib ) glog? ( contrib ) contribcvv? ( contrib qt5
    ) contribdnn? ( contrib ) contribfreetype? ( contrib ) contribhdf? (
    contrib ) contribovis? ( contrib ) contribsfm? ( contrib eigen gflags glog
    ) contribxfeatures2d? ( contrib download ) examples? ( contribdnn ) java? ( python ) opengl? ( qt5 ) python? ( any-of ( python_targets_python3_8 python_targets_python3_9 ) ) tesseract? ( contrib ) at-most-one-of ( gtk3
    qt5 )')

Changing the contribdnn use flag does not solve the problem.

This says that activating the contribdnn flag also needs the contrib
    flag to be activated. Hard to give any direct advice without knowing
    what you are trying to do. On my computers I don't install opencv, so
    the easiest solution if you don't need it is to remove the opencv flag
    from any packages you have installed.

Regards,
    Arve

Thank you Arve, with the two use flags contribdnn and contrib, it works
    fine.
    I admit that i've been confused with "this change violates use flag constraints" and all the stuff "cpu_flags_x86_avx2? ( cpu_flags_x86_f16c ) cpu_flags_x86_f16c? ( cpu_flags_x86_avx )..."
    Now, i understand the meaning of use_flag1 (use_flag2).

I have to emerge opencv as kdenlive is installed and needs mlt which needs opencv... so...

Thanks again,

Regards,

--
    Jacques

<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div><div dir="ltr"><div><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><
    <br></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">Le jeu. 25 nov. 2021 à 12:06, Arve Barsnes &lt;<a href="mailto:arve.barsnes@gmail.com">
    arve.barsnes@gmail.com</a>&gt; a écrit :<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 11:10, Jacques Montier &lt;<a href="mailto:jmontier@gmail.
    com" target="_blank">jmontier@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
    &gt; media-libs/opencv-4.5.2-r3::gentoo (Change USE: +contribdnn, this change violates use flag constraints defined by media-libs/opencv-4.5.2-r3: &#39;cpu_flags_x86_avx2? ( cpu_flags_x86_f16c ) cpu_flags_x86_f16c? ( cpu_flags_x86_avx ) cuda? ( contrib
    tesseract? ( opencl ) ) dnnsamples? ( examples ) gflags? ( contrib ) glog? ( contrib ) contribcvv? ( contrib qt5 ) contribdnn? ( contrib ) contribfreetype? ( contrib ) contribhdf? ( contrib ) contribovis? ( contrib ) contribsfm? ( contrib eigen gflags
    glog ) contribxfeatures2d? ( contrib download ) examples? ( contribdnn ) java? ( python ) opengl? ( qt5 ) python? ( any-of ( python_targets_python3_8 python_targets_python3_9 ) ) tesseract? ( contrib ) at-most-one-of ( gtk3 qt5 )&#39;)<br>
    &gt;<br>
    &gt; Changing the contribdnn use flag does not solve the problem.<br>

This says that activating the contribdnn flag also needs the contrib<br>
    flag to be activated. Hard to give any direct advice without knowing<br>
    what you are trying to do. On my computers I don&#39;t install opencv, so<br> the easiest solution if you don&#39;t need it is to remove the opencv flag<br> from any packages you have installed.<br>

Regards,<br>
    Arve<br>
    <br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>Thank you Arve, with the two use flags contribdnn and contrib, it works fine.</div><div>I admit that i&#39;ve been confused with &quot;this change violates use flag constraints&quot; and all the stuff &quot;cpu_flags_
    x86_avx2? ( cpu_flags_x86_f16c ) cpu_flags_x86_f16c? ( cpu_flags_x86_avx )...&quot;</div><div>Now, i understand the meaning of use_flag1 (use_flag2).</div><div><br></div><div>I have to emerge opencv as kdenlive is installed and needs mlt which needs
    opencv... so...</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks again,</div><div><br></div><div>Regards,<br></div><div><br></div><div>--</div><div>Jacques</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div> </div><div><br></div><div> </div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)