• [gentoo-user] Re: GSoC Proposal Ranking

From Andrey F.@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 25 21:30:01 2023
    Vedant, notifications won't happen until after that date. We have been
    doing the ranking all week and will submit it before the deadline.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2023, 11:33 Vedant Tewari <vedanttewari2000@gmail.com>
    wrote:

Hello,
    I hope this email finds you well, I am a current applicant for GSoC 2023,
    and I submitted a proposal for the project "Automated Gentoo Updater", I
    was wondering the proposals submitted for this project have been ranked so far, since the deadline for ranking the proposals is April 27th (2 days for now), and I haven't received any email or communication regarding the proposal rankings for this project, hence I was wondering if you could take
    a look at this issue and notify me as soon as possible! I would appreciate that and thank you for the consideration!
    Best Regards,
    Vedant

<div dir="auto"><div>Vedant, notifications won&#39;t happen until after that date. We have been doing the ranking all week and will submit it before the deadline.<br><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Apr 25, 2023, 11:
    33 Vedant Tewari &lt;<a href="mailto:vedanttewari2000@gmail.com">vedanttewari2000@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr">Hello,<br><div>I hope
    this email finds you well, I am a current applicant for GSoC 2023, and I submitted a proposal for the project &quot;Automated Gentoo Updater&quot;, I was wondering the proposals submitted for this project have been ranked so far, since the deadline for
    ranking the proposals is April 27th (2 days for now), and I haven&#39;t received any email or communication regarding the proposal rankings for this project, hence I was wondering if you could take a look at this issue and notify me as soon as possible!
    I would appreciate that and thank you for the consideration!<br>Best Regards,<br>Vedant</div></div>
    </blockquote></div></div></div>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)