• Re: [gentoo-user] PySimpleBuild + MariaDB C Client

From coalml@tuta.io@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 11 09:30:01 2022
    Dear xbx7336,

I'd like to thank you for sharing this little program with us,nevertheless I need you to understand that you just posted an unidentifiable zip package in a security and simplicity and modular linux distro mailchain, bypassing the fact you just used a .
    zip rather .tar.* I feel like I should state that simplicity of usage, security of though and modularity are all reasons >>Git<<
     exists.

I don't know what PySimpleBuild is but MariaDB has been released under a GPL license so there should NOT be a reason not to post your "zip's" contents onto a github, gitlab or any other third party or your own git instance.

Lets not even mention the security risks of downloading something from any (even trusted) email due to any and all email protocols having weaker security than a tamagotchi.

Jun. 7, 2022, 11:37 by xbx7336@gmail.com:

Dear All!

I would like to share this little program.

xbx.

<html>
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
    </head>
    <body>
    <div>Dear xbx7336,<br></div><div dir="auto"><br>I'd like to thank you for sharing this little program with us,nevertheless I need you to understand that you just posted an unidentifiable zip package in a security and simplicity and modular linux distro
    mailchain, bypassing the fact you just used a .zip rather .tar.* I feel like I should state that simplicity of usage, security of though and modularity are all reasons &gt;&gt;Git&lt;&lt;<br></div><div>&nbsp;exists.<br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><
    div dir="auto">I don't know what PySimpleBuild is but MariaDB has been released under a GPL license so there should NOT be a reason not to post your "zip's" contents onto a github, gitlab or any other third party or your own git instance.<br></div><div
    dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Lets not even mention the security risks of downloading something from any (even trusted) email due to any and all email protocols having weaker security than a <span>tamagotchi.</span><br></div><div><br></div><div>
    Jun. 7, 2022, 11:37 by xbx7336@gmail.com:<br></div><blockquote class="tutanota_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid #93A3B8; padding-left: 10px; margin-left: 5px;"><div dir="ltr"><div>Dear All!<br></div><div><br></div><div>I would like to share this
    little program.<br></div><div><br></div><div>xbx.<br></div></div></blockquote><div dir="auto"><br></div> </body>
    </html>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)